I found you.

Third pov

The small puppet was sleeping peacefully and Pantalone had left for something important, Kaede was sleeping in the long braided hair of the puppet. Then a fatui agent came into the room, the noise of the door had woken up both the puppet and the cat, "get out, someone want stop see you." Said the agent. The puppet nodded and followed the agent alongside Kaede, "geez, did doc ever give you a haircut?  You're hair is practically being dragged on the floor." The agent muttered as they continued walking. He then opened the door and the doctor was there, in a room filled with many large containers of a purple substance. Once both the puppet and the cat had went in, the agent shut the door loudly.

"Oh you're here." The doctor said as he turned to the puppet, "I need you to do something for me, is that alright?" He asked and the puppet nodded as he tightened the grip on his cat a little, Dottore noticed this action and said "im not going to take the cat, but you seem to be following my orders well." The puppet had been ordered to keep the cat alive until further notice, so it's what he did. "I need you to explode a specific building, the building is a small one somewhere in inazuma city. It has information on the fatui that must not be known to any living being, I also need you to kill the detective that resides in that building along with a few more people, can you do that?" He asked and the puppet nodded.

-later that day-

"Alright, you absolutely must follow my instructions if you don't want to end up on the streets,Alright?" The doctor told the puppet in a cold tone as Pantalone fixed the small ones clothes and braided his hair once more, "Pantalone, stop treating him like a person. He might get too used to it" "Dottore darling, shut the fuck up." Pantalone gave him a cold smile and Dottore scoffed, the small puppet looked at the black-haired man while Kaede,who was just next to him, did the same. They sent off the puppet on a murder mission and the clueless puppet would face many hardships along his journey with the paper instructions,a bag with essentials, and his cat.
.
.
.
"Sorry bud, no mora no entry." The security guard said, the small puppet boy looked at the taller one in confusion and pulled an average sized bag of more out of his bag, He gave the man the bag and the man inspected it thoroughly, "your nowhere near enough kid, come back another time" the man said as he gave the pouch back to the puppet, the puppet was wearing a white shirt, some pants, and a normal zipper jacket to cover his ball joints,being a puppet and all. He kept wandering through the large city both confused and amazed at the scenery he was witnessing, he looked at the paper instructions and said to Kaede "Kaede, Scara can't read.." The puppet said as the cat gave him a look of disappointment.

The cat jumped to ground from his arms and meowed at him, the puppet asked "follow?" And the cat nodded, he followed Kaede all the way to the gates of a mansion, the puppet looked confused and asked "detective?" The cat shook its head and easily slipped through the gate with its body, the puppet became worried and looked around to see if anyone was watching. when he made sure noone was there,he released a strong shock and it somehow sent the gate flying into the front yard, he quickly caught up with the cat while ignoring the chaos he had caused.

He soon found the cat inside the large mansion,laying on a small bed that was its size. The puppet looked at a small sign next to the bed and it read 'Kaede', "bed, yours?" He asked and the cat nodded. Suddenly a voice was heard entering the mansion, the cat looked at the panic stricken puppet with a blunt look. "Go now!" The puppet told the cat, the cat jumped in his arms, he sprinted to a closet and put on his mask after he went inside,just at the right moment too. The owner of the mansion looked at the cats bed and looked at the closet, his red eyes cold with no emotion. The man tied his hair that was white with a red streak back to a half-bun as he walked closer to the closet, he looked like he was about to kill the poor yet clueless puppet boy.