GET AWAY FROM MY BF

-a few hours before-

~scaramouche pov~
I came back with the groceries butr found that kazuha had left the apartment door unlocked for some reason, i put rthe food in the fridge and go look for him. After a while of searching i find a note that read

Kazuha is in better hands
Than a roach like you
If you try to find him
Ill kill you

.........

"tf she think i am-" i say as i run to get my bat,spare clothes, and a few bandages for the road to beating a bitches ass.
Of course since i dont know who left it i obviously did the smartest thing i could do........

Call my sister

I dial my sisters number onto my phone and ask her where kazuha is "oh the maple boy? Yea hes in uhh- ****" "k, thx sho" i dash to the room number and knock on the door with my bat ready to swing at a bitch.

"Sorry, im busy so can you come later?" Bitch i think tf not, i grab some hair pins and a fucking stick and lockpick the goddamn lock- jk i smashed it with my bat im too much of a fucking idiot to pick locks

~kazuha pov~
I see the girl come back and start to undo her robe but then a bat swings behind her, too bad she dodges it. The bat suddenly moves and hits her head making her unconscious. Scara quickly unties me while avoiding to look at me

He somehow unties me and then the girl wakes up and heres how it went:

She pulled scaras hair and he pulled her hair but then she grabs a knife out of nowhere and attempts to stab him in the stomach but misses and then scara spins around like a ballerina and makes them face opposits ways so that he can lift his leg and kick hers but she dodges it and rams him into the mirror while i watch carefully and then scara kicked her stomach and then she grabbed an iron bar from the inside of the closet and bnged his head with a perfect hit but before she could hit him with a second he grabs the bar and hits her cheek with one of its ends so it results in her breaking some teeth so of course shes angry about that so she uppercats him and hits his chin but he quickly recovers and pushed her into the closet mirror multiple times until she went unconscious.

"Who knew a kitten like you could be so scary-" "shut up you bastard im here to save you not have sex" he says as he throws some clothes over to me and grabs his phone that was next to the table lamp in a standing position "good, now i can just report her to the police" he says as he smiled happily

"What about her?" I ask and he thinks for a few seconds "just leave her be, her "kazu-chan" wont be here when she wakes up anyway" we both leave the dorm and make our way to mine.

~scaramouche pov~

We enter the dorm and i treat my wounds while he gets something to wear, "im surprised you didnt get horny- she did look like one of those whores that rich people have most of the time" basically im saying that she was hot, and im gay so yes it would be surprising for me to think that.

"Shut up, are you ok?" "Yea i should be fully healed by tomorrow" i say as i shrugged. Once i was done he lifts my chin to make me look at him "what now-" "just checking your beautiful face to see if it still is~" this dude will be the death of me with his pick up lines.

"Shut up you maple bastard" i say as i quickly stand up and go make some food.

~kazuha pov~

I was planning to kiss him after saying the but he was too gfast and walked away, hmph "you do know fucking you is better than fucking a whore!" I shout to him because hes in another room "well thats just great! Why dont you just fuck me again!?" I know he said that sarcastically buuuut

I walked over to him and hugged him from behind while turns to look at me "im cooking, what do you want?" I say nothing and rest my head in his nape, he flinches but shrugs it off and continues cooking.

I followed him and didnt stop hugging him until he said the food was ready and tried to make me get off of him.

~scaramouche pov~

He suddenly sucks my neck and i made me jump from shock "BAKA, WTH ARE YOU DOING-" i slightly moaned and he notices it and stops, he then says "sorry~ i just wanted to eat something else~" im gonna die, "dont be picky, im not a meal y'know"

-after they eat-
"K, imma head off now" i say as i walk to my bag but someone picks me up by the waist and carries me from behind "UGH KAZUHA- PUT ME DOWN" "nope~" he says as he walks to the room and drops me on the bed, he hugs me and says "your staying here now" he smiles as i look at him with a shocked face and blushed.

I hid my face in his chest and laughs while softly pats my head while i fall asleep.
.
.
.
.