how long has it been?..

it's been years since Scara had supposedly 'died', Kazuha and the others in 4nemo disbanded and went their own ways. (all of them are 25 y.o) Venti became a solo singer,Xiao and Aether got married and now have a 4 month old biological daughter (both Xiao and Aether are her bio parents) named 'Xi mei'(Aether wanted more but Xiao said no, and Xiao knew a mage to do the pregnancy majik),Heizou became a detective and now has his own detective agency, & Kazuha inherited a large sum of his mother(ninguang)s money,he now  lives in a large mansion and has a successful business.

Kazuha pov

"thank you Min, you can take the rest of the night off" i said,Min nodded and walked away with her work shoes clacking on the ground. it's been a while since I've talked to the others ever since we finished collage,i grabbed my phone and texted in our very old gc, 'are you all alive?' i texted, Aether texted back super quickly and said 'yep,we all have alot to catch up on don't we?' 'yea,we do'. after we finished talking i closed my phone and slumped back onto my chair, i looked at the ceiling of my house and sigh.
.
.
.

Aether pov
I look at Xiao and Xi mei peacefully sleeping on the couch, "hey,Xiao?" i asked but he was sleeping deeply, compared to his job in Teyvat and his job here i would say they were both actually really hard to do, although it isn't quite the same it still involves killing because well- he is an assassin who successfully kept his identity hidden from the public. and then theres me, a househusband. i look at the time and tell Xiao "if you don't get her off she'll pee
on you y'know" he immediately sprung up and carefully gave her to me, i laughed softly and went to go change her already full diaper.

"ababaaphhhsss" Xi mei babbled as i finished changing her diaper, "why yes~ you are the freshest and cutest baby in the world my little starlight~" she looked so much like a mix of me and Xiao,she got my eyes and his hair which looked absolutely adorable~, i walked back to Xiao and he was talking on the phone with someone, "who are you talking to dear?" i ask as i placed Xi mei down on the rocking crib we put in the living room, he stood up and said "sorry hon, i got another target." i sigh and say "it's fine,just make sure not to overwork yourself?" he nods and tells me his target was a man in his 40s that was said to be a person who leads a dangerous gang that has already killed many people. he changes into his work outfit, specifically a tight black t-shirt,some black pants and some bandages wrapped around his palm,wrist and knuckles, and a jacket to hide his body. he kissed both me and Xi mei bye before leaving for work. (A/N imma just point out that Xiao has stronger muscles now and he grew taller than Aether while Aether didn't grow)

i look at Xi mei and ask "daddy is so busy isn't he?~ but he works hard so both mama and you can live somehwere so always say be grateful to him", she babbled some baby nonsense and i laughed as i walked to her nursery room to put her to sleep. i put her down on the crib and gsve her the Paimon doll i had made and sewn, although i can't remember how i came back, i do remember that they exist in my memory. i sat down on the chair next to her crib and start telling her my adventures in Teyvat even though she woudnt remember once she got older. i eventually fell asleep in peace.
.
.
.

Xiao pov

i walk to tbe warehouse that they said the target was and it was actually quite guarded, which was expected because the leader is actually rich and now i have to stop a deal between them and that damned fatui harbinger i think called 'Pantalone'?, Childe mentioned him a few times but all i know is he's the richest harbinger. i snuck in through an open window and found The leader and Pantalone already talking about the deal, i saw the crazy amount of guards and stayed back while waiting for an opportunity to strike, after a while i noticed that Pantalone had a few guards behind him and then one long-haired person in a long white dress and a white mask that covered their entire face that was also comparable to the height of Aether,was sitting on the armrest of his chair, "so, do we have a deal?" the man asked, Pantalone looked to the person and asked, "what do you think we should do?" the person  turned to him then the old man and shook their head. the old man became furious and ranted to the masked person, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" he asked loudly, Pantalone replied "well, if he says no then i say no" this made the old man furious "WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS CHILD MAKE THE CHOICE FOR YOU?!?! HOW CPULD YPU FATUI BE SO STUPID AS TO DECLINE MY ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OFFER JUST BECAUSE OF A KID?!", The masked person covered their ears and Pantalone glared at the man and said "this kid is a harbinger like me,infact, he's the 6th harbinger. higher than me don't you think?", the old man stuttered and sat back down while asking for forgiveness from the masked person, Pantalone looked at the masked person and the masked person made a thumbs up, the man sighed in relief but then suddenly the person made the gesture to cut his head off and the man was struck with panic.