Wth

~aether pov~
I noticed something strange about scara, hmmm but i coudnt put my finger to it

"Hey xiao, do you see smth wrong with scara?" I ask my bf nicely, "maybe the fact that hes limping?" He says calmly "your right! He is limping!"

I walk over to scara and question him about why he's limping but he denies it and looks away, hmph i wont accept that answer! So i go to ask kazuha who was conveniently right next to him.

"Heeeey kazuhaaa, whyisscaralimping? (why is scara limping?)" he stays silent for a few minutes with a blank face and then blinks a few times "oh yea we f-" "WE FIXED SOME BOXES AND I HURT MY BACK-" scara says as he hurriedly covers kazuhas mouth.

He suddenly glares at kazuha and looks back at me "well we better get going- byeeee" he says while he pushes kazuha and walks away. Hmmm sUsPiCiOuS

-after a while-

I find kazuha alone and immediately question him about it but scara appeared behind me before i could finish and he held two soda bottles in each hand. "Hm? Why are you here aether?" Scara asks as he walks to kazuhas side.

"So why are you limping scara?" I ask again "for the last time i-" "we fucked, happy?" Kazuha says with an annoyed smile while he covered scaras mouth. He looks at scara and asks him if he was alright

"no im not fine you idiot, i can barely walk" scara says with a pouty face and i look to see kazuhas reaction "says the person who was begging for me to go harder and faster the entiiiire time~" kazuha says as he slowly goes closer to scaras face

"Dont say that in public! Baka!" He says as he covers kazuhas mouth with his hand and i stupidly butt in and say "wait- so are you guys dating or not???-" they both look at me with a face of shock and we all stay awkwardly silent.
.
.
.
.
.

" NO" they both shout in sync and i jump and almost fall. I recommend they go on a double date with me and xiao to the amusement park. We agree to go next saturday (7 days) "alright then! See you there!" I smile happily as i leave.

~scaramouche pov~
A double date? At an amusement park? Heh, seems interesting enough

I leave with kazuha so we can go drink our sodas outside. After a few minutes he suddenly says "we dont have to go if you wanna change your mind y'know" he says as he takes a sip of his drink "nah its fine, im not busy on that day anyway" he suddenly looks at me and smirks which catches my attention as i turn to look at him.

"Oh? Are you confessing your love to me?~" he says with a cunning smile "W-WHAT?! N-no! Im just not busy!" "But that also means your agreeing to a date~" i pout and smack his back lightly "thats not what i mean, now hurry up and drink class is about to start"

-after classes-

~kazuha pov~
Scara left before me so i went to look for him. when i coudnt find him in his dorm i call him through his phone but its picked up by someone else with a childlike voice.

"Helloooooo? Whos thaaat?~" "who is this? And why is scaras phone with you?" "Spark student klee of favonius daycare! Scara-chan is busy with the other kids and asked me to pick up the phone!"

'Kids? She did mention a daycare' "hang on, tell scara ill come visit" "okieee! Klee will go through with da report!" She seemed like a good kid so i calmed down. I searched up the daycare she mentioned and went to its location

-After a while-
~scaramouche pov~

The kids were hard to handle without noelle and the other daycare workers "t-timmie!!! How many times did i tell you not to bring stray birds inside!" "They're not birds! THEY'RE PIGEONS!" He says as he crosses his arms while i dodge multiple flying birds.

"DIONA! NO SELLING JUICE IN THE DAYCARE!" I yell to diona who was walking to the outside of the door "IM NOT IN THE DAYCARE IF IM NOT IN THE ROOM!!!" She says as she slowly pushes her terribly made d.i.y desk outside, i catch her before she can

"QIQI,CHOUJI,SHOTA PLEASE HELP MEEEE!" I beg to the calmest kids in the entire daycare "sorry, qiqi dont know what to uhh- what was the last word?" "No can do! Im selling stuff!" "NOT YOU TOO, SHOTA?!" I yell at shota who was climbing the shelf "i just wanna pray closer to god for good luck! W-WOAH-"

I dash faster than my mom ruins food and catch shota in my arms "DONT DO THAT!- DIONA STAY INSIDE!" "HMPH"
"SCARAAA! someones gonna come later~ is it your boyfriend?~" klee says as she gives me an innocent face "no klee- wait- who???"

"AHHHH-" i hear diona scream and turn around to look at her, kazuha was carrying her by the armpits while diona kept kicking and punching air repeatedly. "So your a daycare worker? How cute~" "S-SHUT UP, MAPLE BITC- AHEM, BOY" that was close-

He comes in and puts diona down slowly while closing the door shut and locking it. "Why're you handling so many kids at once?" "Shush and dont you dare tell anyone about this" he laughs and walks to me and takes one of the kids from my arms

Then klee comes and asks "mister~" "hm? Yes?" "Are you scaras boyfriend?~" "dunno, ask him"

They both look at me with a curious face and i just stutter repeatedly

-a few hours later, they both play and handle the children until the parents come tk pick them up-

"Phew- that was tiring-" i sigh as i go grab my bag. "K, lets go"

As we leave a about 13 people come running towards us while holding cameras and phones ready to take photos.
"Tch, this pissing me off" i hiss as i grab kazuhas wrist and pull him behind me while grabbing a fallen metal bar that was luckily nearby

~kazuha pov~

Scara looked like he was about to beat there asses if they took another step- he threw it at the group of people and grabbed my wrist again before proceeing to run "HURRY UP, THEY WONT BE DISTRACTED FOR LONG- LITERALLY THEY'RE ALREADY BEHIND US-"

He quickly pulls me behind a narrow alley and waits till the hoard passed. After they lwft i turn to look at him hugging my chest, he looked at me and i said "wooow, you know you cant have me all to yourself right?" I smirked as he punched my arm and exited the alley in a blushing mess.

-they get to kazuhas dorm-

"Sometimes i forget how big your large ass dorm is-" pfft- i suppose it was a bit large for a normal dorm but i shrug it off and go sit on the couch and pat the space next to me, he sits down and we have a nice looong chat.

"Im gonna go make some food" he says as he walks to the kitchen. "KAEDEHARA FUCKING KAZUHA, I TOLD YOU TO BUY FOOD" shit i forgot to buy food- time to prepare for an earful of nagging.

-after scaramom nags kazuha to death-

"Good, now ill go buy some things so you stay put" he says as he grabs some items and leaves. I just sit down and do nothing but wait for him to come back, after a gfew minutes i hear a knock on the door and immediately assumed it was him.

But when i opened the door something hard hit my head and i blacked out.

Slight Mentions to kidnapping/sexual assault/and gore so if your sensitive to that i suggest you skip the rest of this chapter

When i opened my eyes i saw a girl holding a bloodied knife and she quickly notices that i woke up and rushes over to me and examines my face before saying "sorry for ruining your pretty face kazu-chan~ i coudnt think of anything else" she says with a pitiful face.

She attempts to seduce me by showing off certain parts of her body but i just show that im clearly disgusted so she takes the fact that im tied to a bed like a starfish and sits on me in a lewd position and proceeds to grind on me but i still dont show any signs of pleasure, why the heck would i even like this in the first place?!

Then i hear a zipper and i realise shes actually planning to do it, i panic and struggle to break free but multiple ropes were tied on each of my limbs so it wasnt possible right now "your so big kazu-chan~" she says as she starts to position herself

just then we both hear the room door open and then...

A.N cliffhanger, also im sorry if you all are uncomfy with this so you can leave if you want to.