Quarantine him.

Kazuha pov

"what?! find him! NOW!!!-" before I could finish my sentence, the window shattered and the shadow of someone slowly creeped in, Min and Sebastian held their items in fear while I squinted my eyes to get a better view of the person, it was..

"S-Scara?! Why would you break the window?!?!" i yelled as i stood up quickly, my chair flew off in a certain direction and i ran to Scara. I grabbed his shoulders and asked him frantically, "ARE YOU HURT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?! DID SOMEONE SCARE YOU?!?!?!", he looked at me withh widened eyes before quickly retreating to the corner in fear. "e-eh? Scara get back here no,now!" i took a step forward but he just squished himself into the wall, even tho he coudn't phase through it.

"you.." i muttered, "Sir,he seems to be..afraid of you..", i stopped in my tracks and turned to Min, "what?." "a-ahm..he seems to be defensive from you..no need to be mad just-" "quiet Min," i glared coldly before turning to Scara, "you...nevermind.." i turned to my two staff, "Quarantine him." then stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Min and Sebastian to take care of him.

-days later-

Scara has been very stubborn, he refuses to speak or even look at me, he has grown a small connection of trust with Min but that's all. I now sit slumping on my chair in frustration, with still alot of paperwork and documents to stamp or sign..

suddenly i hear the door creak open, i wasn't facing the door and simply assumed "wether your Min or Sebastian,im fine. i will eat later.." but then the person knocked on the door in a code, Morse code.

'... / -.-. / .- / .-. / .-' (Author is bored and stupid ok?😭) they knocked in that order while i softly whispered as they did it, "s,c,a,r,a..?" i quickly turned around and it was surely him but he had found his mask that i hid away and currently wore it. "why're you here..?" i asked, his body jolted and he looked around to make sure noone else was there before coming inside, he rummaged through his long-sleeves(similar to game ayatos) and pulled out a few pieces of candy, he stretched out his hand and placed the candies on my desk. ofcourse, i looked at him with pure confusion, but i looked at the candies and saw that they were my favorite. i chuckled softly and said "let me guess, Min put you up to this..?" he nodded.

i sighed, my mood had brightened up just a little bit. i ate a piece and looked at him calmly, "theres a chair right there, you don't have to stand for eternity" i pointed at the chair that was on the other side of my desk, he sat there hesitantly. his posture was very good, and he stayed in a calm manner, like a mature rich kid from those novels. i rested my head in my hand and looked at him calmly.

third pov
as Kazuha looked at him, he narrowed his eyes and had a small mischievous grin on his mouth. the puppet felt a little scared because he had misunderstood the others intention towards him, he avoided the others gaze nervously. "would you like one?" Kazuha asked the puppet ever so formally, the puppet didn't know what he meant and slightly tilted his head to the side in confusion. Kazuha nodded and grabbed a piece before handing it to him, the puppet finally understood and accepted the candy, but he didn't like it much because he spat it out in slight disgust. Kazuha laughed and said, glad your taste preferences are the same..".

the puppet glanced at each stack of paperwork and looked at Kazuha as of saying 'what are those?', "those things are paperwork, papers for,well- work-" Kazuha explained. the small puppet turned to an ink stamp that was left open carelessly and pointed at it, Kazuha gave him a piece off paper and the stamp to try it.

sure enough,the puppet liked the stamp very much, he even giggled slightly after he stamped the whole page. he spotted a finished paper that was stamped with the same stamp he had and looked at Kazuha, "no no, thats my work so you cant play with those" he said and Scara just nodded. Kazuha noticed how childish he was and chuckled, he handed the puppet a new blank paper and looked at him with satisfaction thinking, 'you may not be him, but i know you're in there..'
.
.
.
Kazuha finished the paperwork and sighed as he relaxed on his couch, Sebastian and Min had the day off and went to do their own things outside the residence, Scara could finally write without coughing up blood, the only reason he had coughed out blood in the first place was because his body had finally reacted to how much Dottore had been taking from his body. Kazuha and him had been chatting (scara uses a whiteboard) while they were still home alone and they happily got along.