you can talk to me

Kazuha pov

its been less than a day since the incident and Scara refuses to talk to me at all, Xiao hired a therapist for him and they'll have their first session today. im currently waiting outside Scaras hospital room with Aether and a person named Nahida. "poor boy..i shoud have known what was happening but for some reason i didnt" the small woman said and Aether patted her back to reassure her that he would be fine

"i should've figured it out sooner aswell." Sho said as she faced the wall,i sighed and noticed that Scaras therapist was suddenly thrown out of the hospital room by force and scaras room door locked, i ran up to the man and helped him up he looked at me and said "thank you, you're friend is um..quite strong-" i sighed and apologized for scaras behavior towards him,"sorry for his behavior Mr.Lan" "no no it's alright, he was kidnapped and stalked by a male so it would make sense if he would be wary of me,a stranger." nahida walked up to us and said "can i talk to him? maybe i might be able to get through to him" aether jumped up and asked if he could come too, we looked at Mr.Lan and he nodded in approval.

nahida walked up to the door and knocked on it lightly and said "scara? may we come in?" we waited for a few seconds and heard small footsteps walk to to the door before the door unlocked, nahida looked at me and moved to let me open the door "you should do it, you are his boyfriend afterall" i nodded and slowly opened the door but when i peeked inside i coudnt find scara inside the room. "scara? where'd you-" i pushed the door farther and the sound of someone hissing in pain came from behind the door, i turned and saw scara curled up into a ball in the corner, nahida entered the room and asked "scara? are you alright? you kinda threw Mr.Lan out of the-" "get out.." he whispered softly and nahida came a little closer to listen properly "could you repea-" "GET THE FUCK OUT!" he pushed us all out of the room and slammed the door before locking it. sho walked up to me and pat my shoulder "we should give him some privacy kazuha, its for the best." i nod and walk with aether and the others put of the hospital

xiao pov

i was waiting outside the hospital building for aether, kazuha was going to be driven back by venti and heizou, "do you think scara will be alright?" heizou asked "he was all beaten up when we found him so its safe to assume that he isnt ok" i said and heizou nodded before standing up from the pavement and running to kazuha and aether, "is he ok? did the therapist help? do we need to hire another one???", "heizou,give them some space" i say, he nods and backs away from the both of them, i looked at aether and he had his head down. "aether? are you alright?" he suddenly snapped back to reality and gave me a reassuring smile "mhm! let's go back to the apartment" he got on my motorcycle and waited for me patiently, i turned to the others and said "see you tomorrow" venti nodded and got into the car with heizou, kazuha entered the drivers seat and they drove away.

i got onto the motorcycle and aether grabbed my shoulders so he woudnt fall off, once we had gotten back to the apartment aether slumped onto the couch and sighed heavily, "what are we going to do?.. scara doesnt wanna talk to anyone at all.." he says as he covers his face with a pillow that was on the couch. I put my stuff down and sat beside him, he fixed his position and rested his head on my lap tiredly. i ran my fingers through his now untied hair and said "we'll come visit him tommorrow after classes, alright?" he smiled softly and sat up to kiss my cheek, he got up and sat on my lap and jugged me, "that sounds nice.." he said and then fell asleep in my arms, i looked at the things on the kitchen counter and sighed, "i'll just fix it tommorrow.."

-the next day(after classes)-

kazuha coudnt come because he thinks scara doesnt want to see him and nahida was busy with some things. aether knocked on scaras room door and said "scara are you awake? me and xiao are here to visit", we waited for a few seconds then the door unlocked to reveal scara with quite noticeable tired red eyes. "are you alright? may we come in?" aether asked softly, "you can but xiao can wait outside" scara looked at me as if i was a wolf that was about to eat him and aether nodded and looked at me,aether asked me nervously "sorry dear, do you mind?" i shook my head and aether happily went inside and the door locked behind them. i sat down and waited for them patiently, a girl around my age walked up to me and asked "im sorry but could you come with me for a bit?" she looked suspicious so i declined but i suddenly felt dizzy and coudnt control my body, my body moved on it's own and followed behind her, after a minute or so we reached an empty hallway she turned around and i still coudnt control my body, "im so sorry but it's just so cool to see you in person. i was informed you would be here and i just coudnt help myself!" great a crazy one, i knew i had to get back to the room but it was as if my body had a mind of its own and i just stood in place.