Cheater...

Scaramouche pov

i glare as Dottore grabbed a chair and sat down beside the bed, he laughed and said "what's with the face? im not going to do anything" and scoffed and retorted "then why are you here? the only thing you've ever done with me and my body is experiment on it." his smile faded and a his tone became colder than before, "alright then, if that's how you're going to act. once you've gotten better and have a better attitude meet me at **** at by midnight." he stood up and walked to the door,i glared at his back and said "i'm not coming." "oh i won't worry about that,because you will" he shut the door behind him and i clenched my teeth, 'should i go?' i thought, it wasn't like i had a choice either way.
.
.
.

Kazuha pov

"KAZUHA JUST GET YOUR BUTT UP AND VISIT HIM, I'M SURE SCARA WON'T HATE YOU FOR NOT VISITING AT.ALL." Venti ranted as he tried to pull the blanket away from me, i haven't been able to muster up enough courage to even see Aether let alone scara. "i can't he'll hate me for the rest of his life!!" i yelled while wrapping to blanket around me once more, i could hear Heizou sigh and say "Kazuha please, he's had a really bad time lately." as much a as didn't want to i already knew how bad things have been for him. i emerged from the blanket and said "fine, i'll visit in the morning" venti jumped with excitement and ran to convince Xiao to finally visit Aether. Heizou sat beside me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "it'll be fine, just go visit him and talk" he smiled warmly and i nodded, i smiled warmly and thanked him "thank you for you're kindness heizou" he nodded and walked out of the room.

i walked put into the balcony and looked down at the bright city filled with dots of light, "how pretty.." i whispered and took in the calming scent of the breeze, "what are you-" "ahh!!" i got shocked and almost had a heart attack but then i saw Heizou holding two cups of fresh milk with a concerned face, "are you alright? i seem to have given you a scare" "i wasn't expecting it that's why" he chuckled and handed me one of the two glasses while leaning forawrd on the balcony and enjoying the scenery with me, "you know, i've always wondered why relationships are so difficult." he took a sip and continued, "so many problems occuring yet still so much love in it, that's something i would never understand". i laughed and drunk all of my milk, "yea,it can get a bit confusing and hard at times." Heizou looked at me and asked "what exactly made you so interested in scara?" i suddenly paused and looked at him, he had a strangely weird smile as if he was hiding some weird intention, "well i like pretty much everything about him, i cant even coun-" "i didn't ask what you like about him" he cut me off and repeated his question more clearly "what made you interested in him?" "i-i.." i didn't know,
infact i had no idea what made me fall for him at all.

"it's alright, you don't have to answer me right now, i can wait" he then walked back inside while leaving me on the balcony to think, 'how did my feelings start?..'

Aether pov

i opened my eyes but all i could see was darkness, i coudn't feel anything under me as if i was simply floating threw a void of empty space, "Aether..?" a familiar voice spoke to me, i turn to the voice and saw..wait.., "L-Lumine?" i whispered, she nodded and i could feel tears swell up in my eyes, she reached her hand out to me and i tried to grab it but it seemed like she was floating away, "Lumine! wait! Please come back!" suddenly my body became heavy and i began to fall, i could see Lumine looking at me with her warm smile and waving with a being who looked like a goddes behind her as i fell, the god grabbed Lumine and disappeared with her,
"Lumine!" my voice echoed through the void and finally, i hit the ground.

i woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar forest, i shot up and looked around me. i was camping outside and i started panicking until i saw a familiar floating child beside me. "P-Paimon?" i asked, she yawned and opened her eyes before asking tiredly, "w-what is it? you look like you're about to die" "where are we?" i asked, she looked at me confused and said "what are you talking about? we're in teyvat remember? the region of mondstadt if you wanted Paimon to be more specific" 'region? teyvat? what's happening?!' i panicked in my head until i looked down and realized i was wearing a crop-top and somewhat pants, 'WHO'S CLOTHES ARE THESE?!'
.
.
.
"i'm Amber,outrider of the knights of favonius, and you are?" "A-Amber?" she became confused and asked, "is you're name Amber aswell???" i realized what i had done and apologized, "now that Paimon thinks about it, you've never told her you're name" 'so she doesnt know who i am? or i guess just my name but still..' "Sora" i decided to use a fake name because I'm sure that i'm lucid dreaming right now and i still have to understand if i get hurt or not. buy theres one thing that im sure i know about this world is that Lumine is here".