3.

Harry's POV

What the fuck had happened last night? I knew exactly what had happened. I had slept with the blond boy. I could remember that much, not to mention that I had woken up naked next to him. I wasn't drunk enough to forget that detail.

What if I said something to him? I didn't tend to be the type to speak my feelings whilst intoxicated but I was unpredictable. I could have done anything.

I couldn't get over the fact that I had done this. I had done many stupid things when drunk but I was never dumb enough to sleep with a boy. I didn't even want to think of that, the mere thought of what would happen if anyone found out made me feel incredibly ashamed of myself. 

My head burned, causing me to groan as I opened the door to my car. This wasn't my first hangover but it was strangely one of the worst I'd ever had. I regretted consuming that much alcohol. I regretted consuming any of the alcohol and I just wished that I had stayed sober. It was too late now, the damage had been done.

There wasn't anything that alcohol didn't manage to ruin. 

~

I eventually arrived at my house after cursing at the strangely large amount of traffic, seeing as though it was only early morning on a Saturday. I slammed the car door shut, not even caring if I nearly broke the door, before making my way to the front door and slamming it shut behind me.

The first thing I had noticed was that the house was quiet, there was no sign of mum. Which meant there wouldn't be any stupid questions as soon as I stepped inside.

I groaned at the pain in my head as I went into the kitchen and began rustling through the cupboards to find painkillers of any kind. I finally found some and grabbed a glass of water to take them. I placed the two pills in my mouth and swallowed them with the water before I heard a noise behind me.

"Harry?" I heard, knowing immediately that it was mum. She sounded concerned, though I had no idea why. There was no reason for her to even care. I turned around to look at her, taking in the expression on her face. 

"Where were you last night?" she asked, worry laced in her voice.

Mum knew about my reckless behaviour but she wasn't happy about it. She had been complaining about it since I started, continuously warning me about putting myself in danger and all that shit. She was almost worse than Liam with her complaints, but I never listened to what she was saying. She didn't understand.

"I was at a party," I said, rolling my eyes and pushed past her to head towards my room. I didn't even bother to wait for her to reply, as I knew she would just lecture me about calling her. As though a drunken phone call was going to fix everything.

I was still thinking about the events of last night, or what I remembered from them. It wasn't a big deal. The blond would be too scared to tell anyone. He may ruin his 'good boy image' if he did.

I would usually be upset if I couldn't remember what getting laid felt like, but this time I wasn't, he probably wasn't good in bed anyway.

Which explained why I couldn't remember anything after seeing his blond hair and innocent blue eyes. The previous night was a blur and I couldn't remember anything before I woke up laying next to him. 

My phone vibrated from my pocket, seeing that it was Liam who had called me. Fair enough, as he was one of the few people who bothered to talk to me. I wasn't sure why he was calling me though, so I rolled my eyes but answered it regardless, not knowing if it was important or not.

"Yeah?" I said into the phone, refraining myself from rolling my eyes again.

"What happened to you last night?" he asked as soon as I answered.