21.

Niall's POV

As I had expected, it didn't take long for Louis to tell Zayn and Eleanor about what happened between me and Harry. I found this out as soon as I had walked into school and saw the three of them staring at me with large grins on their faces. At least Zayn seemed a little sympathetic but it was drowned out by the smugness of the other two. 

Sometimes I really hated my friends. 

"How was the ride home?" Eleanor questioned, eyes wide in an attempt to look innocent, yet the glint in her eyes really only made her look considerably evil. 

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest and tried my best to stop myself from blushing too much. 

"It's a valid question," she defended, taking her lip in between her teeth in an attempt to hold back her laughter. 

"It was fine. He drove me home and I didn't speak to him for the rest of the night," I muttered bitterly. 

"Well...you don't necessarily need to be talking, if you know what I mean," she continued to tease. 

"Shut up. I'll see you later," I sighed, heading past them and making my way to my locker. 

I spent the whole lesson thinking about what was going to happen with Harry after school. I was a little bit nervous about meeting his mother but I was nowhere near as bad as Harry must have been. 

I already knew that Harry wasn't the most comfortable with people seeing things he thought were personal, which obviously included his family. It was also very clear that Harry and I still didn't really know each other, so I wondered how Harry could be comfortable exposing me to his personal life.

Saying that, I was glad that he decided he wanted me around.

Harry's POV

I was immensely nervous about what was going to happen. I obviously trusted Niall enough to let him meet my mother but this was the first time that anyone besides Liam would see a single bit of my personal life.

There was no way to tell why I was so quick to trust Niall with something like this. It even took me a while to trust Liam with this, so I had no idea why Niall was so easy. Maybe I just felt like Niall was a trustworthy person, that deep down I knew that Niall deserved to know.

I drove the now extremely familiar route to Niall's house, heart thudding as I turned into his driveway. I parked outside his house and exited my car, heading to the front door. I let out a breath and knocked on the door, knowing that I couldn't stall much longer as we were going to be late.

The door opened quickly and I was surprised when I felt Niall pretty much jump into my arms. I was about to question him about why he had jumped on me as soon as he opened the door, but I noticed that he was trembling and I could hear him quietly sobbing into my shoulder.

"Niall? What happened?" I asked, immediately thinking that something had happened to him and became rather worried.

"I'm so f-fat, Harry. I can't fit in anything anymore," he said through his sobs.

I put my hands on his shoulders, gently pulling him away from me. Placing my hand under his chin, I lifted his head up to meet my gaze, his teary blue eyes staring right into mine.

"Listen to me, baby. You aren't fat, you're pregnant. The reason that you can't fit in your clothes is because you're carrying a child. It has nothing to do with your weight, and even if it did, you're still beautiful," I said firmly.