33. (!)

Niall's POV

After what felt like a lifetime, I heard the door open and was immediately met with the sight of Louis, Zayn and Eleanor. Aside from my parents, I hadn't had any visitors once Harry had left and I was getting incredibly bored. 

Louis was carrying a bag, which I guessed had my clothes in it. Since he had seen me already, he stood back and let Zayn and Eleanor come over to my bed. Eleanor hugged me as soon as she was within reach. It was quite awkward because I was laying down but I hugged her back regardless.

"I'm so glad you're okay," she mumbled into my neck, her voice cracking slightly as she pulled away before she huffed and gently hit my shoulder. "Don't scare me like that again."

"Sorry," I muttered, rolling my eyes despite the grin that overtook my face. "It's not as if I could control what happened."

"Still. I thought something bad was going to happen to you and I never want to be in that position ever again," she defended. 

I never thought I would miss her dramatic behaviour as much as I did. 

Zayn moved pass Eleanor to sit beside me, taking my hand into his grip and squeezing tightly. He didn't say anything but he didn't really need to. Zayn and I always had a special connection, so words weren't always required.

Louis handed me the bag, before the three of them left the room to let me change. Once I had finished, I exited the room and over to where the three of them were waiting for me. We all left after that, dropping me off home so I could actually sleep in my own bed.

Harry's POV

Though it hadn't been long since I had last seen Niall, I couldn't help but feel elated when I saw his text asking me to go over. He was home alone and had told me that he had left the door open for me to get in. It had only been a couple of days since I saw him last but he was very pregnant, and I thought I had lost our child. I just wanted to spend every single second possible with them.

I pulled up outside his house before exiting my car and heading up to the front door, opening the door and making sure to lock it behind me. I walked up the stairs and into the familiar hallway that lead to Niall's room.

Once I had opened the door to my boyfriend's room, I was met with the sight of a sleeping Niall. He was curled up, his arms wrapped around the baby bump. I smiled softly, closing his door and walking over to his bed, getting onto it next to him. I lay down beside him, pressing a kiss to the skin of his neck that was exposed by his sweatshirt.

He didn't wake up but he moved a little. I kissed him again, slowly and softly, too gentle to do anything. Though he still didn't wake up, which caused me to get a little carried away with how much I was kissing him.

"Harry?" he groaned, eyes opening to look up at me curiously. 

"How are you doing?" I asked him, my hand subconsciously sliding down to Niall's stomach and rubbing small circles into it, grinning when I felt the baby kick against my palm.

"I'm so glad that the baby's okay, Harry. I have no idea what I would have done if something bad happened," he murmured.

"Don't talk like that, baby. You're both okay and you will continue to be," I said, turning my body so I was looking directly at him.

Before either of us could say another word, Niall had moved so he was straddling my hips. I smirked and moved my hands down to grope his arse.

"I'll never get tired of these hormones," I told him, which caused him to roll his eyes and lean down to kiss me. He sat up straight, reaching for the hem of his shirt and swiftly pulled it off.