2. (!)

Harry's POV

I stepped inside the crowded house. We were around and hour and a half late, so it was already extremely packed with drunk teenagers. That meant no one would pay attention to me. 

"Harry, please be safe tonight, okay?" Liam shouted over the music as we walked inside, concerned brown eyes searching my face in a way that made me almost feel vulnerable.

I rolled my eyes, having heard Liam's request for my safety way too many times to keep count of. Still, it was nice to know he cared about me enough to do it.

"I'll be fine, Liam," I insisted, trying to remain as indifferent as possible. 

Even with our loud and somewhat chaotic surroundings, I could made out Liam letting out a sigh, for a split second appearing to be as exhausted as one would expect someone to be after practically babysitting their best friend. 

I wondered how sick Liam was of me, considering how difficult I usually was to him. I didn't think it would last long. 

"Just-- please," he spoke pleadingly. 

"Fine. I'll see you later," I said, moving out of the way as the figure of an obviously drunk girl pushed past me.

He nodded, looking hesitant to leave me alone. Even if we had gone to countless parties together, he was always reluctant to separate from me, in fear I would do something stupid. Though he had every right to worry about those things, I was basically uncontrollable when drunk.

It was still annoying. 

~

Moving forward an hour or so, I was starting to feel rather intoxicated. I continued to down drinks until I forgot where I was. Everything was blurry, I couldn't focus on anything. That is, until I noticed the blond boy. 

Even with my fuzzy mind, it was clear to me that he didn't really belong there. I couldn't exactly judge, considering I didn't exactly belong there either, but I at least had the ability to blend in. 

He stuck out. That was my first thought. Shiny blond hair surrounding by a flower crown, something I had never seen on a teenage boy before. Strangely, it didn't put me off in the way I thought it would. 

His voice was gentle. There was a distinct Irish accent, and that should not have turned me on as much as it did. 

As I expected, he seemed to be considerably shy, but accepted the bottle of alcohol I offered him with no apparent hesitation and drank himself to intoxication. 

I couldn't help myself when I kissed him. I just really wanted to feel his lips on mine and in that moment I really did't care that he was a boy. I was being surprisingly gentle compared to the usual way I behaved, moving down to his necks and taking care when leaving marks on his pale skin.

He seemed into it. I wasn't sure that he would be, not wanting to base his preferences on the way he looked, but luckily for me, he seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving him. 

I lifted my head and pressed my lips to his again, roughly kissing him and biting his bottom lip. He gasped but let my tongue pass his lips. I could taste the alcohol in his mouth, the intense taste would usually make me feel uncomfortable but right then all I could do was moan against his mouth.

I pulled away after a minute, leaving him to stare up at me, seeming to be rather breathless, his previously pink lips had turned almost red.

"Follow me, princess," I smirked, placing the emptied bottle on a nearby table and proceeded to push past the surrounding people in search of somewhere more private, feeling the blond's hand gripping my bicep tightly.