8.

Niall's POV

I opened my eyes as soon as I felt the sickening feeling in my stomach. Although I knew exactly why I was suddenly feeling like this, it didn't exactly make me feel any better. If anything, it kind of made it worse. 

Louis was somehow still asleep when I rushed out of bed, everything remained silent, reminding me that I was the only one dealing with this. I was rather thankful that Louis hadn't yet woken up and made a fuss about my current state, considering he had seen me in that position too many times for my liking. 

I eventually stood up from the toilet, before going over to the sink to brush my teeth, sighing in relief when I no longer had the horrible taste in my mouth. I fixed up my hair a little bit and grabbed a light blue flower crown that had been sitting there for the past few days.

Louis was already awake when I exited the bathroom. He seemed to realise what had just happened because he smiled at me softly, eyes shining with pity as he took in my appearance. 

"You okay?" he questioned, voice hoarse as he stood up from my bed. 

I nodded, not trusting my voice as I stepped to the side, silently letting Louis know that he could use the bathroom. I was aware of how pathetic I was acting. Sure, what was currently happening to me was considerably shit, but I had no idea why I was acting so dramatic when there were clearly people in a lot worse situations than me. 

~

Louis eventually pulled up at the school, the drive itself being almost completely silent. Looking at the large building, I let out a sigh and opened the car door and forced myself out of the car. Louis and I walked towards the building, our silence continuing. 

"Hey, I'll see you later," Louis spoke up suddenly. I looked up to see that Liam was smiling softly at Louis, who now seemed to be considerably flustered.

I nodded and headed towards my locker, leaving Louis to talk to Liam. I mindlessly walked, looking at the floor as I went to my locker and began to pull my books out.

"You alright?" I turned around to see that the voice belonged to Zayn, who like Louis, was now looking at me as if I were seconds away from dying.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I told him, trying not to let my voice give him any indication that I wasn't okay, even though this was probably the least okay I had felt in a while.

"Really? Are you still sick?" he questioned, immediately sensing that I wasn't telling the truth. I knew that I was more pale than usual. A rather sickly pale to be honest but I didn't want to freak Zayn out. 

"I guess so," I shrugged, not really sure if I could consider my condition an illness anymore. 

"Should you be at school right now? Shouldn't you be at home?" his brows furrowed in concern. 

I shook my head. I didn't want to stop going to school because I didn't want to seem suspicious. Besides, the pregnancy was only going to get harder and I would most likely have to miss out on quite a lot as it progresses. I needed to attend school as much as I could while I was still able to. 

"Look, Zayn...I have to tell you something," I said softly, looking down at my hands, which were now considerably shaky. 

I took a deep breath as told him the same story I had been telling everyone else. He had stayed silent as I spoke. His face was blank, giving me no hint of what he was thinking. My entire body was now visibly shaking, praying that he wouldn't laugh and call me a freak. I didn't have many friends, Louis and Zayn were really my only two and I didn't want to lose either of them.