Epilogue.

Niall's POV

I was still stuck in the hospital. It was boring as hell. You could only stare at the blank, white wall for so long without wanting to physically pull your hair out or jump out of the window. Unfortunately for me, I was more than three stories from the bottom, so I would most definitely die.

Harry had barely left my side since I had given birth. I wasn't particularly sure how he had managed to remain by my side the entire time but he refused to leave for even a second, so I guessed I was stuck with him.

Other people I knew would visit whenever they could. Mine and Harry's families would come in as often as they could. Louis would give up some of his time to visit me every day, usually spending more time with Carter than me.

Eleanor had visited a few times with Danielle, who seemed to have gotten used to the bright ball of energy that Eleanor was. Although the girl was loud, Danielle seemed to be the only person that wasn't fed up with her in the slightest.

Zayn visited almost every day but the one time he brought Perrie along with him was the day Carter decided he liked her more than me. I wasn't sure what exactly it was about Perrie that caused the boy I carried for nine months put me in second place but it was rather frustrating.

Although I wasn't allowed to walk yet, I already felt so much better. I knew that I was finally going to be able to stand up and walk properly, I was able to leave my house without getting scared of going into labour at any second.

Though now that Carter was here, I knew that Harry and I would get less time to ourselves. I didn't mind though. Harry and I could make it work, we just had to take looking after Carter into consideration. We should be fine.

~

"It just feels weird you know? After nearly nine months of carrying a baby, it just feels strange not having him there anymore," I mumbled to Harry as the two of us were laying on my bed.

Harry had just returned from work, coming straight over to my house, which he pretty much lives at now. He had been visiting his mother every so often but he was here for the most part. Harry's relationship with his mother wasn't perfect yet. There was still a barrier put between them. He doesn't talk to her a whole lot but I could see that he was trying to fix things and I remained hopeful.

Harry and I had yet to say 'I love you.' I was pretty sure that I loved him. It was only natural, we had been through a lot together, so much that I knew I would hate my life if he wasn't in it. He had always made me feel a certain way. I'm not saying the two of us were in love from the moment we met. That wasn't the case but I always felt something for him.

Deep down, I seemed to realise that I had loved him for a while. I didn't exactly realise my feelings towards him had changed until a day or so after I had given birth. I found myself thinking of loving Harry, of him loving me back.

Maybe it was because we had both entered parenthood, so feelings like these were normal but I didn't think that was the case. I felt as if Harry and I had met under different circumstances, if I never gotten pregnant with his baby, I would still end up getting these feelings for him.

It had nothing to do with our baby, it was because of him. I loved the fact that there was still so much to learn about him. I loved how he was so bitter to everything but he would make me feel special, I loved that he was beginning to trust me.