15.

Niall's POV

"Stop staring at me. I'm eating for more than one person you know," I said to Louis, Zayn and Eleanor, who had done nothing but glance at me for a split second as I ate. Of course, even if their attention on me was minimal, I couldn't help but feel self conscious. I now felt as if I had at least doubled in size over the past few weeks and I was beginning to feel insecure. 

"Sorry, Niall," Eleanor said softly. She looked down at her lap guiltily as the other two nodded their heads in agreement.

I sighed, muttering my own apology. I didn't mean to make them feel guilty. I didn't want to be rude to them, seeing as they had been so supportive about this but I couldn't help it. I was never really self conscious of my body before but things were starting to change as the size of the baby bump increased.

They didn't seem too offended by my attitude. I had been losing my temper for a while, so they now knew that it was only my hormones and insecurities getting the best of me.

I was thankful that they understood why I was acting in the way that I was but that didn't give me the right to be so rude in the first place. I just wished I could control these hormones better but it was much harder than it seemed.

Was I really getting that big?

I was now over three months along, so I was starting to gain a small bump but it wasn't noticeable yet. Though saying that, I had been eating what felt like double my body weight, so I knew it would change quicker if this continued.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I said, pushing the tray away from me.

They all looked towards me, looking slightly worried, as though they knew why I was suddenly over the hunger that I had merely one minute ago.

"Niall, we all know that what you're going through is hard but you have to understand that no one is judging you," Louis murmured.

I shook my head, the thought of food seeming to make me sick as I stood up from my seat. I had been feeling the urge to throw up pretty regularly during school. It most definitely was not just morning sickness. 

Thankfully, this time I didn't quite feel sick enough to throw up. I knew I would easily get to that point if I didn't get some fresh air. 

"I'm going for a walk. Don't come after me. I'll see you later," I said and walked off, not caring about their confused faces for the moment.

I had exited the building and I was now mindlessly walked through the school, not paying much attention to where I was going. I felt several people look at me as I passed but I took no notice of them.

I let out an almost silent groan as someone roughly shoved me. I looked up to see a guy who I identified to be a friend of Harry's. I could hear some other people snicker behind him. I looked to see a few other of Harry's friends, all looking just as intimidating as the first boy.

I should have known something like this would happen. Heading to the back of the school was always a dangerous thing, considering the group of people who were constantly back here. 

"What's a twink like you doing back here?" he asked, his voice rough.

If there was any colour in my face to begin with, it was most likely gone now. If I was feeling uncomfortable before, it was nothing like the uneasiness that I was feeling when he began to speak.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you, bitch," he said angrily, grabbing my arm harshly.

I was about to reply and tell him to let go of me, when I was cut off by a new voice from behind the group.