13.

Niall's POV

The days went by considerably quickly after that. As of this moment, I was three months along. I was extremely happy that the nausea had calmed down significantly since the beginning and I was able to wake up to my alarm clock rather than my stomach. The bump wasn't too noticeable at that point. It only looked like I was gaining a little bit of weight, so I didn't have to worry about people finding out so soon.

Regardless of the way I had reacted when I first found out, I had grown to be rather happy about the situation. Scared, but I was quite excited. I had also noticed a slight change in Harry over the past two months. He hadn't really spoken to me about it but something about him had changed. He didn't seem so moody the last time he had picked me up, even if he didn't admit it.

Overall, things were going fine. I still got cramps and frequent morning sickness, which, contrary to the name, was not just in the morning but rather any time of the day. 

Unfortunately, there was now the addition of raging hormones. This meant that I had been taking my anger out on pretty much everyone. My parents, Louis, Zayn and Eleanor mainly but oddly enough, I had even cursed Harry out a couple of times. Something I would usually be terrified to do. 

I felt bad for doing that to everyone. I wasn't usually like this and now people that knew me had to deal with my anger and sadness constantly changing. As bad as I felt about it, I couldn't control it so I had to deal with the guilt.

I tugged my t-shirt down for what felt like the millionth time that day. My clothes were eventually going to start to get a little too small for me and I would need to get more pretty soon.

"Stop fussing, Ni. You look fine," Louis said before glancing at his phone, smiling at it softly, presumably Liam.

"Crap, I have to go. I'm going to be late," he said quickly and rushed off without giving anyone the opportunity to say anything.

I sent a look at Zayn, who was preoccupied with the book he was reading, not paying attention the rest of the world. I rolled my eyes and walked off to class, where Eleanor had hopefully saved me a seat.

Harry's POV

Surprisingly, I wasn't totally unhappy to be going to another appointment this time. There was a small part of me that couldn't wait to see the child. However, that didn't mean I had completely changed my mind. 

I took the time to glance at Niall as we were driving to the appointment. He still looked rather normal, his bump hadn't begun to show just yet and alongside the pink flowers in his hair, he looked all the more innocent.

Niall was quiet the whole way, as he usually was when he was around me. I knew he, much like almost everyone else, was scared of me. Though instead of being annoyed by this, I almost found it amusing.

I parked my car and stepped out of it. The sound of the car door had pulled Niall from his thoughts and caused him to get out himself.

I walked inside the familiar building, Niall trailing behind me. The door closed behind him and we both sat in the waiting room. I could feel people looking at us as we sat on the waiting room chairs. I tried to ignore the judgemental stares that we received from them but I couldn't. I just wished they would all look away, pretend that I wasn't there.

Niall, who was also on the receiving end of the stares, didn't seem effected in the slightest. I knew he didn't care and that kind of made me jealous. I was used to it though, it wasn't uncommon for people to give me dirty looks because of my appearance but I still wished I didn't have to be used to that.