4.

Niall's POV

The incident was forgotten, until around two weeks later. I awoke with a start, feeling incredibly dizzy and my vision blurred but the worst part was the horrible sick feeling in my stomach.

As soon as I had pretty much fully woken up, I shifted around until I was in a sitting position, groaning at the dizzy sensation in my head. A layer of cold sweat formed on my body as I breathed deeply. I hoped to stop the nauseating feeling in my stomach, which was obviously the reason I had woken up like this.

The nausea began to feel much worse, so I threw the blankets off of my body, not paying attention to the sudden coldness that hit me and shakily stood up, pretty much sprinting into the bathroom. I was thankful that I didn't hurt myself and safely made it into the bathroom, bending over the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach into the white ceramic bowl as soon as I could.

After throwing up what felt like everything that was in my stomach, I stayed there for what felt like ages, my knees were starting to feel numb on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. As uncomfortable as I was, I refused to leave until I knew for sure that I wasn't going to throw up anymore. 

I stayed for a few more minutes, until I had eventually stopped throwing up and was now merely dry heaving, tears leaking from my eyes at the taste in my mouth. I didn't know why I had felt so sick this morning, seeing as I was perfectly fine the previous night. 

Perhaps I had gotten the stomach flu or something. It was really my only explanation to what was happened. I stood up from the floor, letting out a small groan of pain because of my now aching knees. 

Letting out a deep breath and gazing into the mirror, I saw that my blond hair was laying limp against my forehead, now damp with perspiration. There were ugly, dark shadows ghosting under my bloodshot eyes due to having what was probably the worst sleep I'd had in ages. 

The reason that I was so tired was because I had been continuously waking up throughout the night with horrible stomach cramps. I was an incredibly heavy sleeper and it took quite a bit for me to wake me up whilst already being asleep. Small stomach aches were not nearly enough to wake me, so the cramps must have been truly horrible.

I could hear quiet footsteps from my parents room and I could tell that they were waking up now in order to get ready for work. I held my breath, hoping that I wasn't going to randomly throw up again now that my parents were within earshot. I didn't want them to hear me because I knew they would worry. I really didn't want to tell my parents that I was unwell, one reason was because I knew they would baby me. 

Regardless of my apparent sickness, I still wanted to go to school, not wanting to hear the endless questions that Louis would ask if I didn't show up. Louis was a great friend, although his constant worrying became a little tiring after a while.

I didn't want anyone to worry over me, as it was clear that I was fine now. I didn't want them making a big deal over nothing.

I stood up straight, flushing the toilet and wiping my mouth with a tissue, before I grabbed my toothbrush and brushing my teeth, trying to get rid of the acidic taste in my mouth. As soon as I was satisfied with my teeth, I took a shower, hopefully washing away the lingering sickness with it.

I spent a little longer than half an hour in the shower, which was really not that normal for me, seeing as though I usually finished within ten minutes but today I simply didn't want to get out of the warm water, even though I knew that I had to.

~

I opened the door to the front seat of Louis' car, sitting down on the cool leather and turning to face Louis. He seemed to be a little concerned at my appearance, not used to me looking so sickly pale and tired.