𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 "𝑩𝒓𝒊" 𝑮𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏

I know I'm probably the last person y'all thought y'all would be hearing from. After all the shit that went down of Jahlil choosing Amelie and me being a psycho I realized I needed to turn a new leaf after all me and Amelie are sisters.

Yea so my mom Kinda dropped the bomb on our dad about a year or two back. It's been a whole big mess sense then but yea instead of our babies being siblings they would've been cousins . And yes I said would've been. I ended up going into premature labor and I delivered a steel born baby. I was sad about it at first but then I realized it was probably best for me and that baby. I didn't know who her father was and that's no life for a child.

Anyways after all this went down I moved to Atlanta and now I'm back in Chicago because Amil who is me and Amelie's father wants us to sit down and have a conversation.

I know she won't be open to the idea of us being sisters and to be honest with you Ion Like That Shit either me and Amelie two grown ass women. Not little kids meeting and plus me and her have history already it's bad enough that we fucked the same nigga adding this sibling shit in the mix just making it ten times worse.

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I'm just saying tho Amelie why can't I come with you?" Zion asked me for the hundredth time. I told him about the meeting that my daddy had planned and how I was making me feel uneasy.

"Cause Zee Yall Aint met and I'll be damned if some weird meeting be how i introduce y'all to each other." He was Lowkey irritating me. I mean I had a lot going on cause I'm taking my kids there with me Jaliah still not feeling the best and Jameir well. He's Jameir.

"So who bringing Amelie?"

"My baby daddy." I knew that was gone make him mad but Ion want Zion not Jahlil in harms way but I know how fast Jahlil can up a gun if anything goes south Im not too sure about Zion.

"Y'all still fucking? And don't lie to me." He sounded mad as hell.

"No Zion Im not on that with him at all I literally been with you and only you for the last few weeks." Which was true besides that one night Jahlil spent the night but that's honestly none of Zions business.

About forty-five minutes or so had passed and Me Jahlil and the kids were headed to my dads house. The drive there wasn't that long but it's long enough.

We pulled up to my dads house and there was another car besides his in his drive way. I instantly became uneasy but was glad I chose to bring Jahlil with me .

"It's gone be okay mamas, if shit get weird we gone." Jahlil placed his hand on my thigh reassuring me that everything would be okay.

We rung my dad doorbell and a few second later he appeared and let us in.

When we reached his kitchen a face that I had loved not seeing was looking back at me and it was that damn Briella.

"What's she doing here?" I looked over at my dad.

"Y'all have kids? I thought it was only the boy." Briella stared at Jahlil who was holding Jaliah's car seat and was also holding Jameir's hand.

"Yea." Was all could say then I turned my attention back to my dad.

"Again why is she here?"