Chapter IV: Meeting Him

TW: Blood, Swearing and... ummmmmmm, Ranboo? Idk

I squeeze my eyes shut as the paws stop. Everything goes silent. I slowly open my eyes to see myself surrounded by wolves. Different types of wolves. Grey, red, black etc. They all snarled and started walking forwards towards me. I get in a defensive position. Pffft, Tubbo, like that's gonna do anything! Oh I'm so pathetic.

I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for paws to pounce on me. But it never came. Instead I heard whimpering and something hitting a tree, making the tree leaves' rustle. I quickly opened my eyes to find myself shoved behind a tall man... or is it a werewolf?! Just in front of him was a wolf with its mouth bleeding. Some of the other wolves whimpered back as the others growled forward.

"Oh, you still wanna go?" The man said. God his voice was beautiful. It was a medium deep voice, very calming and soothing. He then transformed into his wolf form. He was a black and white wolf, almost like a snow wolf. He growled at the wolves. The bleeding wolf ran away into the forest, followed by the whimpering wolves and finally, the growling wolves.

I sighed in relief and that relief instantly disappeared as the black and white wolf's tail wrapped around me like a snake. It squeezed me tightly. I tried not to squirm but my brain wouldn't let me. "Well that was a close one," The wolf said, walking up to me. I immediately melted in his tail when I heard his voice. He transformed in his werewolf form and now, there stood a tall, about 7 foot, man, towering over me.

His eyes were so fucking beautiful. One was a shimmering crimson red like fresh blood won in a war and the other was a mesmerising green like wet leaves from a rainfall. He had long hair, one side covering a bit of the green eye. The hair was split into two colours, black and white. He was wearing a little crown with rubies and emeralds, held by his black pointy and furry ear that grew on the white side of his hair. The black side was growing a white ear that was pierced with a small earring with a little heart. There were letters on the heart but I couldn't make out the words.

He had freckles scattered on his pale face, making him look so cute.

He wore a white and black hoodie with a crown embroidered in the front on the white side. His black tail with a white tip twisted around his legs to his black sneakers, letting go of me.

I guess I'd been staring at him for too long 'cuz he gave me a puzzled expression and asked, "A-Are you okay?" I immediately bounced backwards and broke eye contact as I removed a blush I had on my face, "S-Sorry," "You're just too cute," I mumbled. "I'm sorry, what?" "N-Nothing," He chuckled and held out his hand, "I'm Ranboo," "T-T-Tubbo," I stuttered, shaking his hand. "Alright, T-T-Tubbo," He joked. A light pink dusted on my face as I looked down.

"S-Sorry," He replied. I shook my head, not looking back at him. "So you're just gonna stare at my ass now?" He started laughing again as I shot him a glare and a confused look. Then I realised I had been staring at him again. "You're new here, shorty," He bent down so our eyes were at the same level. I put my hands on my hips, "Don't ever call me that," He stared at me with a cute smirk, "Are you lost?"

I looked at my sneakers this time, making sure my head was down enough to not make him think I was staring at his ass. "What is it with you and staring down?" Ranboo asked as he lifted my chin up to make me look at him. Every single time I looked at his face, I felt my face heat up. "That's better, now tell me, are you lost?" He questioned, putting his hands on his hips.

"W-Well, my friend brought me here so we can take a break from the classes," I started. "Skipping classes, I see you," Ranboo chuckled, he's a fun guy. "Shut up," I continued, "So, when we entered, we got chased by these dumbass wolves," "I don't see your friend, did he get eaten?" He joked. "Not funny," I glared at him, "I was too slow and was slowing him down so I told him to leave me," "HE LEFT YOU?!" Ranboo shouted, balling up his fists, "HOW DARE HE?!" "Well I told him to, actually forced him," I answered.

Ranboo looked down. I could tell he was looking at my shoes but I wanted to make this funnier, "Now ya looking at my ass?" I chuckled. He bounced, blushing hard, "HELL NO!" He shouted, "I-I was looking at your-" "I know," I sneered. He walked over to me and looked down at my eyes. I looked up at his eyes. His tail snaked around my waist once again and he wrapped his arms around me.

He pulled me closer as my face flushed red. He then picked me up, "W-WHAT ARE YOU-" "Shut the fuck up, do not scream in my ears," Ranboo interrupted me as he started walking further into the forest. He then transformed to his wolf form and I found myself on his back with his tail swaying behind me. He started sprinting, "Hold on!" "To what?" "My fur," "Won't that hurt?" "No-" "OW!" I laughed, clutching onto his fur, almost pulling, "NOT THAT TIGHTLY!" "Ooops," I giggled.

I could tell Ranboo was glaring at me as we passed the trees around us at the speed of light. My hair flew through the air. I leaned down on Ranboo's furry back, slightly stroking it. I didn't know where he was taking me but I could tell it was getting late. I felt drowsy from waking up early today. So taking one last look at my blurry sight, I drifted off to sleep on Ranboo's back.