Chapter XXI: 'Give Up!'

OMG, I cannot believe this, how far we've gone. It's close to its end tho, Im very sad but I enjoyed writing it at least 🥲 All thanks to you guys. Ok, enough with the sappy part of the authors note, this book will have one or two or three more chapters and then... The End.

TW: Blood, Fighting, Abuse, Swearing, Ansgt. A very dangerous chapter.

We all looked up at the rusty golden throne to meet the emotionless smile plastered onto the plastic mask of the terrible alpha. I gritted my teeth, "Dream, you better leave us alone!" "Oh, shouldn't I be asking the favour to you?" Dream asked, walking forward to me. The others were behind me but I could see the other two subjects of Dream were surrounding us.

"Give us back Ranboo and your powers and I'll let you go," Dream demanded. "NEVER! You stop controlling Ranboo!" I yelled. "Maybe I will," Dream replied. My eyes widened. "Only if you hand over your powers," My heart immediately dropped, "No! I need them to protect my pack!" I denied. "Oh so you'd rather choose your pack over your mate?" Dream towered over me. I looked down at the dusty birch floor, thinking for a moment before nodding, "Yes,"

"Alright then," Dream immediately kicked me in the stomach, making me slide back. "Tubbo!" Tommy shouted, he was about to run towards me but two hands grasped his shoulders. It was the raven-haired boy with the white bandana. I saw the glasses boy grasp Niki and Philza. Then, two other werewolves appeared, one having black hair and the other having a hood.

The black haired boy had shiny blue eyes that were somewhat covered by his black bangs that were pointed towards the right. His blue ears popped out of his black hair, pushing back his blue beanie with a derpy face on the front. He was wearing a blue hoodie, which was glittered at a specific place to make it shine, and black pants from which his blue tail came out. He grasped Techno as the hooded boy grabbed Wilbur. Techno tried desperately to get out of his grasp but he was too weak? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Technoblade, THE Technoblade, THE Blood God, too weak to get out of a werewolf's grasp?!

The hooded boy obviously had a black hood on with red lining. White eyes shined from underneath the darkness of the hood. His hood went down to his body to form a ninja like outfit. It was a mixture of red and black. He had grey gloves on. He even wore a sword scabbard with a diamond sword behind his back. WHERE DID HE GET A FUCKING DIAMOND SWORD?! His hood had two holes to let out the black ears with red tips. The red tipped black tail also sprung out from his back.

Another werewolf leapt out of nowhere and grabbed Sam. He had darker dirty blonde hair with purple ears, wearing a purple hoodie. His eyes were electric purple and tiny freckles scattered his cheeks and above the nose. He had black pants and purple shoes with a purple tail wrapped around his leg.

"LET THEM GO!" I yelled, charging at Dream with all my strength but he simply dodged it, making me stumble behind him. I looked back at his smug smile under his mask as he called, "Sapnap~" The raven haired boy perked up as he looked at Tommy. "You better do nothing to Tommy," I death stared Dream. "Mmmm, no promises," Dream exclaimed.

Out of nowhere, I threw myself at Dream, punching his jaw. He stumbled back, giving me the perfect chance to kick him. But he caught it, pulled on it and threw me back. I flew towards the exit but caught myself. I looked up to see the worst possible thing ever, the raven haired boy, supposedly Sapnap, had punched Tommy to the ground. His mouth had started bleeding. My blood started boiling as I stood up.

"Look, I can go easy on you if you just give me the powers," Dream suggested. "NEVER!" I once again charged at Dream, this time jumping. Dream had honestly thought that I'd attack from above based on the rule 'Always get the high ground,', but as Niki said, 'Not always, only when needed, make your moves unpredictable,' and that's what I exactly did. As I fell to the ground, Dream tried to attack above him against nothing, while I slid between his legs and stood up behind him, punching him from the back.

He stumbled forward and as he turned to me, he was greeted by another punch on the face. As I tried to punch him once more, he squatted, dodging my punch, leaping up when my hand retracted and drop kicked me right in the face. I fell to the ground. "Skeppy! Bad!" He shouted, furious. That's when the black haired boy kicked Techno at the back of his knees, startling him as he fell and pressed his head against the ground.

Then the black hooded werewolf pushed Wilbur forward. Wilbur turned to him, stumbling but was greeted with a kick in the face. He fell on his back as the werewolf stomped his shoe on Wilbur's beautiful yellow turtleneck. "Wilbur! Techno!" I shouted, suddenly getting more motivation to fight Dream. "If you continue to fight me, your friends will get more hurt!" Dream warned.

"The only way they're going to get hurt is if I give you my powers!" And with that, I rushed at Dream, jumping up in the air and kicking him to the dusty floor as I landed. "PURPLED! GEORGE!" Dream once more shouted.

The purple hoodied werewolf kicked Sam down. Sam growled before jumping up, doing a full backflip and landing behind supposedly Purpled, and punching him in the back of his head. Purpled turned back just in time to catch the fist and throw him on the ground, stomping his shoe onto Sam's head.

The glasses boy, who's Geroge, turned to Philza first, kicking Philza in the back, pushing the old man on the ground. Philza's weeeeeeeak unless it's Minecraft, but unfortunately, this is reality. George then turned to Niki. "Don't you dare hurt a girl!" I yelled. "Do I care? No!" George was about to punch Niki in the face when I screamed, "WAIT!" I turned to Dream in front of me who had gotten off of the floor. "I-I'll give you my powers, just let my friends go," I stated, looking at the torn red carpet.

"What?!" They all said in sync. Dream just stood there, a smile growing on his face. "Good choice boy," He walked closer to me. Suddenly, I was surrounded in white glitter, none of them getting caught on my clothes, just floating around. I noticed a ball forming on top of my head. It looked like the ball that had entered me when I was turning Alpha. Welp, guess I have to say goodbye to the powers. It's so soon. The ball was just grey at first.

Then glitter around me, which was a shining silver, started becoming red. The red glitter went to store in the ball and the gusts of wind captivated in the invisible sphere was turning red, until...

"STOP!"