Chapter V: Pack

TW: mention of eating humans and swearing, I think

I heard shuffling which woke me up. My eyes fluttered open to be met with a mouth filled with sharp teeth and vampire-like canines. "AHHH!" I screamed as I leapt up and backed against a stone wall. The face immediately jumped up and stood in a defensive position. I held my hands over my face, looking to my side, "Please don't eat me," "NIGHT!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I looked over to a small staircase leading down to this stone room. Ranboo rushed to the other werewolf, supposedly Night. Night had black hair with royal blue eyes. His ears were black along with his long, fluffy tail. He was wearing a dark blue sleeveless cloth with roots wrapped around his waist. Long gloves made of the same type of cloth went up to his elbows. He wore long knee-height boots the same colour as the cloth. "What?" He questioned Ranboo. Ranboo had his hands on his hips, "Told you all to stay away from him, he might get scared of you,"

Night looked at me, still with a scared expression. He showed me his fangs. I squinted, pushing myself against the wall but couldn't go deeper into it. "Night," Ranboo glared at him. "He looks so tas-" "NIGHT! ENOUGH! LEAVE!" Ranboo commanded. Night huffed, shot me a glare and left.

Ranboo kneeled down to me and looked me in the eyes. I looked away. "You slept well?" He asked, making me look at him by grabbing my chin. "Yeah," I felt a blush creep onto my face. Ranboo chuckled, standing up, "You're so cute," "Pardon?" I asked, blushing harder. "Nothing,"

I looked around the room. It was made of stone walls and the floor was scattered with leaves, bones and raw animal meat. There were torn pieces of rough cloth, probably for the werewolves to sleep on. I got up, still so much shorter than Ranboo. I looked up at his eyes. "You wanna go out?" Ranboo asked. "W-What?!" I yelped, my face heating up. His face also became red, "I meant o-o-outside!" I laughed, "Sure you did," "OH C'MON! I DID!" Ranboo shouted, making me laugh harder, "Okay, let's go," I grabbed his hand and we went up the small staircase.

We exited the cave, the entrance covered with short vines. Outside, many wolves and werewolves played and talked to each other under the night sky. I froze outside the cave, staring at them. All of them were normal like grey wolves, black wolves, red wolves. Except two, a pink wolf and a grey wolf with green tips. They walked up to me and Ranboo. "Hello!" A female voice said as the pink wolf transformed in her werewolf form.

She was a short girl with pink hair tied into buns. She also had the same outfit as Night but the cloth was pink. Her ears and tail were pink. The green tipped wolf transformed into a male. He had a creeper mask over his face, the one from Minecraft. How did werewolves know about Minecraft?! He, once again, was wearing the same outfit but green.

"What is it with you guys wearing the same outfit but not Ranboo?" I asked. The two werewolves shared glances. "Well-" "I'll tell you later," Ranboo interrupted the green tipped werewolf. I nodded. "By the way, I'm Niki," Said the she-wolf. "Sam," Introduced the male wolf. "I'm Tubbo," I exclaimed. "Oh we know, Ranboo was non-stop rambling about you before you woke up," Niki chuckled. It made my face heat up. I looked at Ranboo through the corner of my eye. He was also blushing.

"Oh, look how beautiful the moon is, let's admire it!" Ranboo quickly changed the subject. I'm glad he did. Niki and Sam shared a laugh and went back to the other wolves. I looked at Ranboo. He had started climbing the side of the cave. He reached out his hand to me. As I grabbed it, he pulled me up. We sat on the flat roof of the cave, staring at the round, full moon.

"It's beautiful," I exclaimed. "But not as beautiful as you," Ranboo mumbled, thinking I didn't hear. "Oh shut up, we all know you're cuter," I let my face get warm. My heart started pounding. Ranboo smiled and put his head on mine as he brought me closer to his chest, wrapping his arm around me. "I honestly didn't think you were part of a pack," I started. "Oh really?" "Yeah," "Well I am," I looked up at him. Our eyes locked. WHY ARE HIS EYES SO BEAUTIFUL?!

I broke eye contact and leaned on him. He rubbed my back, putting his head back on mine. I once again wanted to ask him about the outfits but thought I shouldn't ruin the moment. I wonder why he brought me here. Why didn't he send me home? After all, he's a werewolf and I'm a human. That's when I remembered Tommy.

I gasped as I stood up, "I totally forgot about Tommy!" "Who?" "My friend from earlier," "Oh, him," Ranboo pulled me down. "He must think I'm dead! I have to go back!" I exclaimed. "Oh c'mon, like he cares. He left you," Ranboo replied. "But I made him, he didn't have a choice," I said. He sighed. "Fine, let's go find him tomorrow," He mumbled.

I smiled, "Thank you," "Anything for you," Ranboo chuckled.