Chapter XXII: Return

I have nothing to say but it's coming to an end, one more chapter ;w; I really hope you guys have been enjoying this book so far. I'm starting to feel like you guys are getting bored of it so I'll end it.

TW: Fighting(I promise this is the last chapter of Fighting, the next chapter won't be so violent), mention of blood(only once, not that serious either), Swearing.

We all glanced at the exit/entrance of the castle, Dream's pack members letting my friends go, allowing them to stand up. They immediately ran to my side, trying to hide behind me. But the others didn't care. They stared at the object at the entrance. I could see Dream snarling as he turned his back on me.

I went up to his side and my eyes immediately became watery. With scars all over his face and arms, his eyes had returned to red and green. He stood there, his whole body shaking. He speedwalked towards Dream as Dream did the same. They stood in the middle of the throne room, glaring at each other. "Seems like someone got out of my control," Dream chuckled, but I could tell he was furious.

Ranboo didn't say a word. Instead, he punched Dream in the jaw. Dream stumbled back, holding onto his jaw. He glared at the tall werewolf in front of him. Then, threw his fist at Ranboo. He bent somewhat backwards, enough to dodge Dream's punch, kicking him in the stomach. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Dream flew backwards, in front of my feet.

That's when Ranboo looked at me, our eyes locked. It has been years since I have seen those beautiful eyes. But Ranboo just looked away. W-What? Why? Did something happen to change him? 'Cuz I know for a FACT that he was never the one to break eye contact, I was.

Before I knew it, Dream was back on his feet, trying to hit Ranboo. He kicked Ranboo in the kneecaps, making him fall, but before he did, Ranboo grabbed Dream's arm and threw him at the entrance. "Mah man's been workin' out, sheeeeeesh," Tommy exclaimed behind me. It made me giggle a bit.

Ranboo immediately stood up but was surrounded by Dream's pack. "Did you really think you could beat me yourself, bitch?" Dream stood up, his nose bleeding. Ranboo growled, looking at the members. "We got your back, Ranboo," Niki jumped in the conversation, charging at Purpled, followed by Sam who dove at Sapnap. Techno immediately pulled Skeppy away, trying to choke him. Philza and Tommy took care of George while Wilbur pulled Bad away.

I was left standing by myself. Ranboo glanced at me once, then immediately looked back at Dream. Dream seemed enraged but tried to keep his cool. He stormed at Ranboo, but as he did, everything started playing in slow motion. I saw Ranboo back up very slowly as Dream ran 0.0001miles/day. I noticed Niki very slowly throw a punch at Purpled as Sam threw Sapnap. Tommy took off Geoge's glasses and was sticking out his tongue at him, mocking George.

Techno was holding Skeppy in the air, choking him as Skeppy flailed his legs very slowly. Wilbur had Bad pinned to the ground, sitting on top of him and punching him while he put his hands up in defence.

Suddenly, a red trail poured out of Dream at normal speed, forming into a ball. The power ball I suppose. Once again, the gusts of wind inside it was red. Everything returned to normal speed. Ranboo dodged Dream as he stumbled forward. Wilbur's punch hit Bad's cheek in the hood. Purpled stumbled back at Niki's punch. Skeppy fell to the ground, gasping for air. Sapnap got thrown towards the entrance.

Tommy continued mocking George. Suddenly, all their attention went to the powerball. "THE ULTIMA'S POWERBALL!" Ranboo shouted. It was the first time I heard his voice in two years. It sounded as sweet as the day we met though he was screaming. "It got out of Dream," He exclaimed. Dream immediately rushed at it. But I was faster.

I raced behind Dream, leapt up and flew on top of Dream, except instead of making him fall to the ground, I used his head, covered with dirty blond hair, used it as a platform and jumped at the powerball, receiving it as it mixed with my blood, doing a forward roll before catching myself and standing up, facing their faces filled with shock. All of them had their jaws dropped.

"YOU-!" Dream trailed off as I leapt onto him, pinning him to the ground with my legs, pressing it against his chest. I leaned down a bit, smirking, "Who's the powerful one now?" Dream moved his head, gesturing he looked away, his teeth gritting. "Give up now or see your life flash before your eyes," I threatened. I felt Dream take a deep breath, audibly sighing before saying,

"I. Give. Up."