Chapter X: Bee n' Boo

TW: Flirting and Swearing and Idk, IM TIRED TO PROOFREAD OKAY?! I JUST RETURNED FROM SCHOOL 2 HOURS AGO!

I heard shuffling and groaned, waking up to the sound. I was about to open my eyes when I heard, "TUBBBOOO! WAKE UPPPPPPP!" I leapt backwards as my eyes flung open. Tommy laughed so hard, he fell to the ground. Niki and Sam chuckled. I growled, "What the hell, Tom!" "That's what you get for sleeping till 5:30," Tommy replied, still laughing.

"S:30?!" I exclaimed. God I've slept so much. I looked around the stone dome cave, "Where's Ranboo?" "He's probably in his flower garden," A girl came up to us and grabbed a bone lying on the floor, putting it into her mouth. She had a black outfit with navy blue eyes. A black tail and two black ears. Almost like an emo girl. Her expression was blank. "How do you know, Azrael?" Niki asked, turning to her.

She took out the bone from her mouth, now having bite marks on it, "I saw him leave," Azrael transformed into a black wolf with the bone in her mouth and left. "Y' wanna go there?" Sam asked. I nodded as I stood up. "You and Niki go, I and Sam have... uh... some-something to do," Tommy gave us a fake smile and pulled Sam away. Niki giggled as she followed them outside. I walked behind her.

---------<><><>--------

Niki pulled away the branches and revealed a clear blue sky. Laying under it was a huge flower field. Red, yellow, white, purple, the colours of the rainbow were forming the field along with tons of green. The flowers swayed in the gentle breeze. "Wow!" I gasped as I stepped within the flowers. The flower field was empty though. The whole point of coming here was to find Ranboo.

"Where's Ranboo?" I asked, turning around. Niki was heading back, "He must've gone farther, you go, if you find him, he'll lead you back, I'm leaving," "W-Why? I can get lost," I whined. "Sorry bud, I'm allergic to specific flowers," Niki gave a sad smile, then disappeared within the green and black dense forest.

I turned back to facing the endless colourful field of flowers. I walked farther towards it.

---------<><><>--------

I was admiring the flowers when I noticed that I'd come to the end of the seemingly endless flower field. In front of me stood another dense forest. No sign of Ranboo yet. I sighed and turned back to my footprints. As I started walking back, I heard buzzing. My attention immediately went to the sound.

Though I wasn't a wolf, I had good hearing. I followed the sound to a tree separated from the forest. The leaves were green. A beehive hung from the branches. And surrounding the tree, flying within the flowers were the little, tiny, black and yellow, furry creatures. "BEES!" I shouted and I ran over to the swarm.

They were scattered everywhere, fluttering from flower to flower. I reached out my finger to the tiny creatures and stood still, waiting patiently. Suddenly I felt a tiny body on it. I admired the bee that had sat on my finger. I kneeled down and plucked a purple flower, I suppose called an allium, and held my finger next to it. The bee gently walked onto the flower. Within a minute, it was off to its hive.

I stood up and watched it leave. "I guess you like flowers as well," A faint voice spoke from behind me. I turned around to see a tall blurry figure standing in the middle of the field. It looked huge from here, almost as big as the Eiffel Tower.

I smiled and ran over to it, pulling it into a big hug, "Where were you?" "Missed me?" He spoke, stroking my hair. I nodded, not letting go of the tight hug. After a minute, I stopped hugging and put my hand on his shoulders, looking him straight in the eyes, "Why did you leave before I woke up?" "'Cuz you sleep for too long and I wanted to come here before nightfall," Ranboo replied. I sighed and gave him a quick hug.

"Yes, I do like flowers and bees, but mostly bees," I say as we walk to the tree. I realised we were hand in hand which made me blush. Ranboo didn't seem to notice. "Tubbo like da bee," Ranboo chuckled as he sat down next to the sun flowers. I sat next to him. "I didn't know you liked flowers or even came here," I exclaimed, looking at the different flowers.

Ranboo picked an allium, "Flowers are cool, I like these ones the best, Alliums," Then he picked a sunflower, reached over to me and tucked it behind my ear, "But sunflowers suit you more," He smirked as I blushed, rolling my eyes at him.

Ranboo looked at the sky. It was orange. When I reached here with Niki, it was around 6 and the sky was blue. Now, it's probably around 7:30. "I haven't been home since morning, everyone's probably worried sick, we better get home Bee," Ranboo turned to me. "B-Bee?" I questioned, a light pink forming my face. "You like bees and I wanted to give you a nickname, like it?" Ranboo smirked. "Yes I do, Boo," I smirked back. Ranboo's face heated up, "Oi, I was supposed to be the flirty one here,"

"Yeah so, I can be also," I replied, still having the smirk. "But that ruins the plot!" Ranboo protested, standing up. "I'm sure Apix won't mind, neither will the readers, right?" I replied. Ranboo rolled his eyes, "Whatever,"