Chapter VII: Not Dead?

TW: Swearing and mention of death?

I clutched onto the gates of Eastside Silverleaf High, staring at the giant grey highschool. Arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me to see Ranboo. A smile plastered on my face. He smiled back. "Y-You do know you can't come," I smirked, stepping into the boundaries of the highschool, escaping Ranboo's hug. "I know, just came here to drop you off," Ranboo let go.

"Will I not do classes?" I questioned. He shook his head. "B-But if I don't, I won't be able to go to university," I whined. "Who cares once you're an official part of the pack, just go get your friend and meet me here, DON'T BE LATE! I CAN'T BE SPOTTED!" Ranboo exclaimed, scaring me a little. He then left. Official part of the pack? What does that mean?!

I zoomed into the huge building, passing the crowd in the hallways and straight to the cafeteria, hoping Tommy would be there. As I entered the round cafeteria, I spotted the red and white blonde at the corner of the room. Alone. Just standing there. I ran over to him, "Toms!" He looked up as I reached him.

"T-T-TUBBO?!" He stuttered in shock, eyes widened. His whole body was shaking. I smiled. He immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I was barely able to breathe but hugged him back.As he let go, I gasped for air. His hands still clutched onto my shoulders, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!" I looked around to see people staring at us. Normal.

"How did you-" "I was saved by someone," I smiled. "W-Who?" Tommy asked. "I'll show you," I grabbed his arm and dragged him outside. "But we have classes!" "Skip 'em, he said so," "O-Okay," I pulled him to the gate, looking for the black and white, tall werewolf. "RANBOO?!" I called. We looked around outside the boundaries of the highschool. "He's not here," Tommy says. "But he said he'll be here," I look down.

"Looking for me?" A voice questioned. I looked behind me to see the monochrome tall figure towering over me. "WHAT IN FUCKING HELL!" Tommy shouted. "Tommy! Don't attract people. We don't want him to be seen," I silence him. "B-B-But... h-h-h-" Tommy stammered, unable to get his words out. Ranboo's tail twisted around my waist, his arms hooked around my shoulders, his head resting on mine. "So you're the 'friend' of Tubbo's who left him yesterday?" He asked. I felt his jaw moving on top of my head.

"H-H-He made me leave him," Tommy was still a bit shocked. "Don't worry, he's friendly," I reassure, giving him a fake smile. "Sure I am," Ranboo showed his fangs. I elbowed Ranboo playfully. "Ow," He giggled. "A werewolf friend of yours I see," Tommy seemed to calm down. "And a human friend?" Ranboo asked, letting go of me. Tommy shook his head, revealing his ears and tail. "And BEING a werewolf, you left him?! Scared of other wolves?!" Ranboo slightly yelled.

I nudged him again. He growled, "No wonder you live among humans, you're weak," "HEY! I CAN PROTECT TUBBO IF I WANT TO! IN FACT I HAD PROTECTED HIM FROM BULLIES BEFORE!" Tommy shouted, gritting his teeth. "Tommy!" I whisper yelled. "Sorry," He mumbled. "Now let's start over!" I commanded, "Ranboo-Tommy, Tommy-Ranboo," They shook hands. "Good!" I cross my arms. They laughed at me. I joined them.

"Hey, thanks for protecting my best friend," Tommy exclaimed after our laughter died down, "It was stupid of me but he forced me so badly," "I can see his rage," Ranboo smirked at me. I closed my eyes, having a proud catty smile, hands on my hips. "Like a chipmunk. It's really cute," "HEY!" My face flushed red as my eyes opened. Both of them started laughing. "NOT COOL!" I exclaim.

"As I was saying," Tommy continued as they stopped laughing, "Thanks again for saving him and did he sleep at your's last night?" Ranboo nodded. "Where's your house?" Tommy asked. "I live in a cave with my pack," Ranboo answered. "Oh, a wild werewolf, I see," Tommy smiled. "Wanna come with us? We're going there now," Ranboo suggested. "Uh, what about Tubbo's parents," Tommy turned to me.

My dad is always out, drinking and flirting with other women. My mother is always out for work. My sister, Lani, is the only one who stays at home. Well, actually, she stays over at her friends' house to keep her company. So my house is basically empty. Nobody would care. "Nobody's home or would bother caring so it's fine for me," I replied, smiling. "I don't think Phil would mind," Tommy smirked. "SURE!" We both shouted in sync.

"O-Okay," Ranboo seemed a little surprised and scared. Tommy and I shared a smirk. "LET'S GET GOING!"