Chapter VI: Alpha

TW: My shortest chapter ever, swearing, idk

I laughed. Suddenly, my eyes fell on Ranboo's ears. I got an urge to pull 'em. I smirked, going behind Ranboo and sitting down. Ranboo let his legs dangle from the cave roof. I sat on my knees, elbows on Ranboo's shoulder, my hands lightly stroking Ranboo's ears. Ranboo's face heated up. I chuckled as I put my face closer to his ears, feeling the soft fur on it.

That's when I felt the earring. I pulled it to face my eyes. The letters on the heart said... ALPHA?! RANBOO'S AN ALPHA?! I froze. I think Ranboo noticed 'cuz he pulled me to the front, making my head fall onto his lap, my eyes staring at his. "R-R-Ranboo?" I called. I honestly wanted to sound normal but fear laced my voice. "Yeah?" "Y-You're an alpha?" I enquired.

Ranboo was the frozen one now. He broke eye contact. I sat up, "Ranboo, tell me," He didn't respond. I cupped his face with my hands, making him look at me. I brought my face closer to his. His face became red. "Ranboo?" "Y-Yes," I sighed and wrapped my hands around him, giving him a tight hug, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" "I was scared that you might get afraid," Ranboo responded, hugging me back.

I pulled away and smirked at him, "Well I would've," Ranboo's brows furrowed,"Would've? You're not scared?" "Nope!" I squeezed his hand, "I could get used to this," He smiled.

We looked at his pack. They were so playful. I sat on Ranboo's lap with his head on mine. Suddenly, I got this thought. Was I catching feelings for Ranboo?