Chapter VIII: Love In Sight

TW: Flirting, Swearing and idk

We were following a path that I didn't recognise, probably because I had fallen asleep on Ranboo when he took me there the first time. Tommy seemed as surprised as me, his jaw dropped, eyes widened at the beauty of nature. "This is beautiful," Tommy exclaimed, looking around. The path here was wide and the forest was a little less dense.

"Yeah I know right, just like-" Ranboo glanced at me with a smirk. I was confused at first. Tommy noticed, "Are you two flirting?" That's when I realised what Ranboo meant and my face flushed red. "Yep" Ranboo said at the exact same time as I said, "No" "WHAT THE HELL!" Tommy exclaimed. "Tommy, we're not flirting," I death stared Ranboo. He just laughed.

---------<><><>--------

Soon enough, we reached the cave. "ALPHA!" An orange and yellow wolf ran up to Ranboo. It quickly transformed into its werewolf form and hugged Ranboo tightly. Honestly, it made me feel jealous but why?

"Liza, let go of me," Ranboo chuckled. "S-S-Sorry," The werewolf let go of him. I got a better look at her. She was wearing a golden yellow outfit just like the others. She had orange hair, twirling down her shoulders. She had freckles scattered over her face. Her orange eyes glowed like fire burning. She had a fox-like tail and orange ears.

"Is she yo' girl or somethin'?" Tommy smirked. My face turned red but it wasn't because of flusteredness, but anger. My blood was boiling. I death stared at Liza. She seemed to notice and got a little uncomfortable. "N-No," Ranboo replied to Tommy. I calmed down a bit but still glared at Liza. "I-I'm gonna head off, just wanted to say 'hi'," Liza stammered and ran off. "What's with her?" Tommy asked.

I suddenly felt all the feelings disappear once Liza went away. The feelings had appeared when Tommy had asked whether she was Ranboo's girlfriend. D-Do I like Ranboo? There's seriously no way. I mean, we just met yesterday. "TUBBO!" Tommy screamed in my ear. I leapt backward.

I didn't fall on the ground. I fell into Ranboo's black and white sleeved arms. I felt my face heat up. I couldn't stand up. "So you're just gonna stay in my arms?" Ranboo chuckled as he pulled me up. "Ew," Tommy exclaimed. I quickly got rid of the blush on my face and turned to face the taller, "How did you get behind me?" "You went to trance, I didn't want you to leave me just yet so I came behind you to-" He paused to smirk, then bent down to match eye levels, "To bring you back," I started blushing again.

"But Tommy ruined it by screaming in your ears," Ranboo stood tall. I was still blushing when I turned to Tommy. "Did you two seriously start dating yesterday?" Tommy joked. "TOMMY!" I shouted, embarrassed. Ranboo's face also heated up but he didn't seem to care. Tommy started laughing hysterically. I glared at him, then looked at the sun in the west.

Going back and forth between the forest and E.S High took 2 hours, on top of that, it took another thirty minutes to get to the opening. Plus, Ranboo woke us up at 2 this morning. 2?! Seriously?! I slept for so long. Oh, can't forget the time I had to force Ranboo to let me go to E.S High which took an hour. AND, he wasted half an hour cuddling with me after I woke up. I was already exhausted from cuddling this morning.

Wait, why was he cuddling to me? Did he like me back? I shook the thoughts out of my head as I continued to stare at the moving sun in the orange canvas sky. Summing up all the time we wasted today, it should be around 6 pm, right? "Sunflower~" A voice spoke in my ear. I immediately jumped but got caught, once again by Ranboo. WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND JUMPING INTO RANBOO?! Ranboo chuckled as I walked out of his grip.

"You two are really in love," Tommy huffed, "Making me feel single," "WE'RE NOT DATING TOMMY!" I yelled. As if Tommy ignored what I said, he continued, "Probably thinking of your's and Ranboo's wedding while staring at the sun," A smirk spread across his face. My face was probably a tomato right now. But that's when I got the perfect idea.

"Well we can't be in love, Ranboo's a werewolf and I'm a human," I said with a catty smile. "Well, I guess that's true," Tommy looked down. "Hey Tommy, let me show you where you can stay for tonight," Ranboo called as he gestured to Tommy to follow him. Tommy ran over to him and followed him into the cave. There was something wrong. It was not something you can see, but you can hear. Ranboo's voice.

His voice is usually cheerful, proud, or cheeky or loud when angry. But this time it sounded low, almost sad. Depressing. He acted okay. His voice was also fine... before I came up with the idea. Did it hurt him emotionally? I mean it couldn't, right? All that flirting, it was platonic, right? Just... uh... normal Ranboo? Flirting? Heh heh. D-D-Did I hurt him?