End of This Chapter and Beginning of a New One

"Hey! Tubz! Look over here!" Tommy called me. I ran up to him. We were climbing a steep hill with paths leading up to it. Under us was the huge forest we lived in with my pack. Right next to it was a high school. We've never been to this part of the forest so we never knew there was a high school here.

Tommy pointed to something at the campus of the high school. Something black and white. With a tail. It was a meifwa that looked extremely like Ranboo. "Do you think it's Ranboo just reborn?" Tommy asked, glancing at me. My eyes got a little watery, remembering the 'incident' we had at the castle 3 years ago.

"M-Maybe," I stuttered out. "Wanna go meet him?" Tommy smiled. I looked over to a tree at the edge of the high school boundaries. There stood a brunette with green ears and a cat tail under the tree. I smiled, "Leave it Tommy, I think he has a different mate," "Oh?" "Mhm,"

"It's the end of this chapter and a beginning of a new book"

---------<><><>--------

Welp, this is the end of this book. Sequels are allowed as long as there's credit. You got a little sneak peak on my new book, 😏 Well, I want you to vote for which book you want me to write actually.

1. Meifwa's Alpha(The sneak peak is the part of this book)

2. Stolen

3. True Love

4. 6 Months, Paper Planes

All of these are Beeduo books. The book with the most votes, I will write it first. The deadline for the votes is in one week, 22 of May. 

Anyways, have a good day/night, love y'all, Byeeeee!

Edit: I've decided on no deadlines just because I feel like you guys won't be able to get votes in by the deadline.