Chapter IX: 'I'm Sorry'

I AM FINALLY BACK and you guys only get a short and unimportant chapter. Don't worry, another important chapter will be added today, I THINK. I'm not sure.

TW: Swearing and fluff, I guess?

"RANBOO?!" I shouted around the cave. I noticed a yellow wolf wincing at my voice. It was laying on the torn rag across the one I was sleeping on with Ranboo. The yellow wolf walked up to me and formed into a tall werewolf. Not as tall as Ranboo but still taller than me.

She had a sunflower tucked behind her ear, which was covered by her shoulder-size, short, orange hair. She was wearing the same type of yellow outfit. A puffy, yellow tail swayed behind her. It had a black tip. Her ears were twitching above her hair and were also yellow with black tips.

"Can you stop shouting the alpha's name?" She asked in an annoyed sassy voice. I rubbed my arm, "Do you know where he is, um-" "Petals, FlowerPetals," She interrupted. I nodded. "By the way, he's outside on top of the cave, now fuck off," She sashayed away. I groaned and walked outside.

The night had fallen but there were still werewolves out. I mean, of course they are, they're nocturnal. I noticed Tommy getting along with Niki and Sam. I looked at the dense forest surrounding us. Immediately I felt chills run down my spine. I quickly turned to the cave's side and climbed up.

There, facing away from everything, stood the tall werewolf figure. I looked down, "R-Ranboo?" He seemed alarmed as he turned towards me, his red and green eyes glowing brighter than the moon itself. I looked up at him. He seemed to calm down, then broke eye contact, "What do you want?" "Are you hurt?" He looked into my soul, "What makes you think that?"

"The way you're acting since I told Tommy we couldn't fall in love," I replied, stepping closer. He looked down. I put my hands on his shoulders. I wanted to ask him if he liked me, but something inside me told me to wait. Wait till he responds on his own. A few minutes passed. We stood like that.

The moon was already past half of the sky. The sky was a light cerulean blue. How long can I wait? "Ranboo?" I called. He looked up at me and our eyes locked. His heterochromic eyes sparkled, almost like filled with tears. Wait, THEY WERE FILLED WITH TEARS! Soft tears ran down his cheek.

I pulled him closer and into a hug. We sat down on the hard yet smooth stone of the cave. Ranboo continued to sob silently as he buried his head at the crook of my neck. I rubbed his back gently, stroking his ears and tail at times.

Once I stopped hearing the sniffles and sobs, I looked down at him. He stared up at me with weak and watery eyes, his whole weight against me. "I'm sorry if I hurt you emotionally," I exclaimed. He shook his head and pulled away, "No, you were right. We can't fall in love, you're a human and I'm a werewolf," "Ranboo, I was n-" "I completely understand Tubbo," Ranboo interrupted as he stood up.

"I'm going to sleep, see you tomorrow in the evening," He smirked as he leapt off the cave roof. I sighed and looked at the moon. It was just above the horizon. I really did hurt him badly.