Chapter XV: The New Ultima

Really sorry to not post sooner. I have school and it's really fucking annoying. I hope this chapter makes up for it.

TW: Not sure, I didn't proofread but I guess swearing? Mention of 'cannibalism'. Wanting the worst for someone. HOW CAN I FORGET BLOOD! And can never forget, Dream.

Out of the thick forests surrounding the open sprung out the green wolf. It snarled at us, keeping its head low to the ground, showing its canines. Its tail swayed behind him. We backed away, me being the closest to it. It started laughing as it transformed into its werewolf form. Now, there stood the one I hate the MOST in the world!

"Dream," I mumble through gritted teeth. I could hear Tommy growling behind me, followed by growls and snarls from the others, mainly Sam and Wilbur. "I see you remembered me, Bee," He mocked the nickname Ranboo had given me. "I wish I could murder you right now," I spat, bawling up my fists. "Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you," Dream replied calmly.

"Well, who's gonna stop me?" I exclaimed before pouncing at Dream. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. I was so close to clawing his face with my claws. Wait. I don't have any claws. AHEM! A white light flashed around me and quickly disappeared as my grey green-tipped tail popped out from my bottom and my ears emerged from my messy hair. It was still in slow-mo. I noticed Dream putting his arms over himself in defense. HAH! LIKE THAT'S GONNA PROTECT HI-

Everything flashed black. A sharp pain passed my body, especially my head. I felt light-headed for a second, like about to pass out. Everything in slow-mo turned very fast. My eyes flung open as I found myself on the soft grass. "Tubbo!" I heard Tommy shout. I tasted blood and immediately felt my cheeks. Five slender claw marks agape the flesh on my right cheek. I looked up to be met by... Him. The one who saved me. The one who changed me. The one who would never do this to me. The one who I lost. The one I loved.

"B-B-Boo?" I spoke so softly that nobody could hear it except myself. My eyes welled up. He growled at me. He looked just the way I remembered him... Except his eyes were glowing fully red. Like under-control? "Surprise to see your mate?" Dream smirked. "R-R-Ranboo?" I heard Tommy mutter softly.

"Dream, you better-" Ranboo snarled at Niki, cutting her off. She seemed to jump a little at Ranboo. "Better not interrupt me, I'm speaking to only Bee," Dream laughed. "You fucking stop using that name!" I slightly yelled. My eyes were fixated at Ranboo's. What happened to him? "Nope," Dream replied, slightly shaking his head.

"You did ask what an ultima is right?" Dream interrogated. I nodded, not taking my eyes off my beloved. "Well, an ultima is basically a very powerful werewolf. They are very rare," Dream began, starting to circle us all. Ranboo stayed still and so did my eyes, not even bothering to blink. "Ultima is basically an alpha but with abilities like turning humans into werewolves," My eyes widened but they never moved from Ranboo's. So that's how Ranboo turned me into a werewolf.

"They are also capable of destroying packs," Dream laughed, "They can control anyone, even other alphas," "Having such a cool feature, why would Ranboo think we would hate him after knowing he's an ultima?" Tommy questioned from behind me. "Well, werewolves started hating the ultima's as from the past, ultima's were known to be evil, mistreating werewolves," Dream replied, "They were hunted down by other werewolves if others found out that they were ultima's,"

"Cannibalism?" Techno asked, like always, emotionless. "Nope, they fed the dead bodies to other animals or just left them to rot," Dream smiled, even at these horrible thoughts. Tears rolled down my cheek. Just imagine how much pain Ranboo must've gone through keeping himself a secret for all those years, especially when Dream threatened to spill it in front of me. But is that really how Ranboo sees me? Does he not trust me enough to keep his secret intact?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard, "Well, enough of that, what did you do to Ranboo?!" I realised I was looking at Ranboo's shoes. If he was himself right now, he would've definitely said I was looking at his ass. Hah, old memories. "Oh, just under my control," Dream smiled, like his smile on the mask wasn't enough. "Yeah, could tell, if he was himself right now, he would've definitely noticed Tubbo's staring at his ass," Tommy joked. I heard snickers and giggles from behind me. My face turned red, "Really Tommy?" I glared at him.

"True," Dream agreed. "OH COME ON!" I stood up, wanting to punch Dream but Ranboo obviously between us. "Ugh, I hate you," I said through gritted teeth. "Back on topic, how are you able to control him?" Wilbur asked, walking up to me and pulling me back slightly. My hands ached to shoot at Dream. "Oh, well, I'm the new ultima,"