Chapter XI: 'I Love You'

TW: Love and no swearing I guess? And kissing as well as licking. No make outs though. This story will be mainly fluff with only kissing in this chapter. Well, so far its fluff, it's gonna get worse 😏 My God my chapters are getting shorter.

"Hey Ranboo?" I called. He hummed. We were laying on top of the cave roof, watching the moon move across the blue night sky, scattered with tiny white dots. Cool breezes passed, making the leaves of the trees rustle. It was peaceful, listening to owls and crickets as well as the wolves. They were still playing outside, howling at the moon. Tommy was with Niki and Sam, somewhere other than here.

It was just me and Ranboo under the night sky. "What is it?" He asked, still staring at the moon. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him, "I hope you forgave me from yesterday," My voice was muffled as I had buried my face in his hoodie. He put his hand on my head, "Of course I did," I chuckled as I moved upwards until Ranboo's jaw was touching my hair. I also put my leg over him, almost getting on top of the taller one.

Well, I actually did. I felt Ranboo heat up and smirked. I was getting used to this. "I thought you said us being two different creatures, we couldn't fall in... y'know?" Ranboo brought up. My heart immediately dropped. I used my hand to bring the upper part of my body up, my legs still on him, "Ranboo, I-" I looked away from him. What should I say? I definitely have feelings for him but was it the right time to confess? After all, I did say 'that' yesterday. I feel ashamed to confess now.

Suddenly, I felt something lick my cheek. I looked down at Ranboo. His eyes glowed. I could tell my face was as red as a tomato, "W-W-What?!" He laughed and licked me once again, this time sitting up. I also sat up, trying to process what just happened, "What was that for?" "Werewolf way of kissing," He smirked. SOMEBODY PLEASE MURDER ME RIGHT NOW! WAS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!

Time seemed to stop. Everything was silent. WHERE ARE THE WOLVES WHEN YOU NEED 'EM?! "Hello~" Ranboo waved his hand in front of my eyes, bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him. He smiled. In three days, I fell for a werewolf. How is this even possible?! Not that I don't like it, I LOVE THIS!

"R-Ranboo?" I called. He had a soft smile on his face as he leaned closer to me. Our faces were inches apart. "I-I love you," I cupped his face in my hands. He pulled me closer to his body and our lips connected. I honestly didn't expect him to know how humans kiss. It felt amazing! It was a sweet and passionate kiss. I never thought I'd be kissing a werewolf one day. We pulled apart after a while. "I love you too," He spoke in his not-too-deep-but-deep voice.

I sat on his lap and clung onto his hoodie, my face buried in it. His jaw rested on mine. My eyes started to get heavy. The sky was turning orange and a lighter blue. The sun was not up yet. I dozed off to sleep like that, satisfied with Ranboo being right next to me.