L. sᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ's ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

❝ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

❝ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟
𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒
ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.❞︎

─︎ 𝑐.𝑙.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢

With no thriving hybrids, Klaus was in an exorbitant, temperamental mood. More than anything, he wanted answers. Madeline was napping when they arrived at the warehouse, her head resting on Stefan's shoulder.

"Wake up, Madeline," Stefan whispered, gently shaking her awake as Klaus exited the car.

"Shut up. Five more minutes. I'm sleeping." Madeline grumbled, opening one eye before closing it shut. Stefan gently kissed her head, making her smile.

"Doesn't seem like you're sleeping." Stefan taunted. Groaning, she got up groggily.

"Screw you, Stefano." Madeline yawned, scratching her nape as Stefan helped her out of the vehicle.

Stefan mouthed, "You love me." Madeline rolled her eyes, entering the warehouse.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Madeline joked. Joining Klaus, they had innumerous questions spinning through their minds. Whatever questions they asked went unanswered, adding to their vexation. All he did was talk about Stefan's ripper days.

"We are going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus explained.

°︎•︎∙︎☽∙︎•︎°︎

Elena and Damon were on a brief road trip, which aggravated the brunette tremendously. No matter how hard she tried to stay faithful to Stefan (even though they were technically broken up), her heart always wanted more. She purposely evaded the raven-haired vampire to somehow topple her disfavored emotions. It initiated with playful banter. Her eyes gradually flickered down to Damon's lips when he wasn't noticing.

Everyone appeared to know that she loved both brothers (besides her) until now. Attempting to stay immersed in her mission, she continued browsing Stefan's diary, disregarding her culpability. What she was doing was wrong. That was the one thing she knew for sure.

The thing was, she wasn't sure if she could handle Stefan as a ripper. Seeing all the bodies left like trash made her feel nauseous. She didn't understand how Stefan and Madeline could hurt innocent people, even if it wasn't willingly. She kept lying to herself, saying that she had seen Stefan at his worst, but that wasn't true.