Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"

Not edited- heyy, a pretty quick update seeing how I was about to dissapear for a few weeks again-... I won't tho, dw.

Chile make sure to vote n comment, when this gets 1.5K+ comments and 1.2K+ votes I'll start writing the next chapter!

Have a good read hottie

Abby Madden

I run my hands down the curve of my waist as I analyse myself in the mirror.

The skin tight white Tommy Hilfiger two piece I have on right now, I'm doing a small photo shoot for them.

"Hold still bitch" Akira grunts as she clasps on my bra, letting out a deep breath when she steps away. That clasp was so hard to put on for no fucking reason, but if I'd knew about this photo shoot a day or two in advance I'd be less panicked and more chill.

But nah, John let me know an hour before the actual thing that I had to be here. Whereas Akira's manager told her yesterday, she said she would have told me but had no idea I'd also be here.

Which is fine, although John isn't. I checked over our contract and there's still three months until I can get rid of his annoying ass.

Oh and to make life worse, this change room is so damn small, me and Akira are basically against each other.

Me and Akira both fluff our hair through the body length mirror in front of us, "5 minutes ladies" someone knocks on the door and doesn't even wait for our answer before leaving.

Probably annoyed we got our way with one change room, well Akira did after she threw money at them with a devilish grin.

I hear her mocking the guy under her breath as the ringing of my phone echoes in the small space, cursing when I forgot to turn on do not disturb.

I pick my phone up from our pile of clothes about to turn it on do not disturb but when I see 'Mi amant' flashing on the top of my screen I can't help but grin.

"Oh for fucks sake" Akira cries out when I swipe on the screen answering his call, we called last night after I'd gotten back from the meeting and fell asleep on face time, it was great.

I sit on the small bench thing as I watch Akira fixing her thong straps.

"Hey baby," he sounds slightly out of breath as I hear slight commotion behind him, the nickname makes me bite the inside of my cheek as I lean against the cold wall of the booth.

Butterflies flooding my stomach from his low raspy voice, "miss me already?" I ask not to bother to hide my cockiness. In the relationship-or whatever this is I'm the cocky, rude and pissy one. Unless we're in public, then we're both bitches.

"Missed you the second you hung up, what happened to 'I won't hang up until you wake up?'" he asks, repeating the words I told him last night before we both fell asleep in our separate beds. He stays up super late just so he can sleep on face time with me, I feel bad sometimes but the regret flies out my window when I see his stupid grin on my phone.