⁰¹jasper nevada is considerably more interesting than i expected

Arabella looked around the empty apartment room. She decided to move to America to travel the world and encounter magical creatures. She had a deep love for any creature, after all, she was a Scamander, which creatures were attracted to her as well. She placed down her box and she pulled out her wand as objects begin to float and move by themselves. She changed her last name to Parker, as only a handful of people know of her true identity since many corrupted wizards wanted her gifts for their own benefits.

Teddy's head was poking out of her bag, as he grumbled about how hot the weather is and how it's gonna ruin his silky fur. Arabella rolled her eyes at the diva ferret-like creature as she continued to use her wand to unpack the boxes and transform her room to her liking.

" Why do we have to move to a place where it's boring and hot" the javey creature complained as he used his paws in an attempt to cool himself.

"Hey, didn't we agree that we wanted to go somewhere that wasn't Britain and besides I think a change of scenery might be good for us" she said as the ferret creature grumbled more as he pouted. " Okay grumpy pants, how about we get some fresh air " she asked Teddy which he agreed, still pouting.

She grabbed her bag and put her wand back to her wand holder belt around her waist, she had made sure that her shrunk suitcase keyring was attached to her bag. Arabella wanted to make her magical suitcase into a keyring so she could easily bring it everywhere and she could use an engorgement charm to return her suitcase back to its original size.

She left her apartment as she started to explore the town, Arabella had soft brown, honey eyes that glowed from the afternoon sun which complimented her brown hazel hair that reached below her shoulders. Her outfit consisted of a white t-shirt with a cream-colored corduroy coat, along with a pair of black jeans and laced-up, combat boots.

 Her outfit consisted of a white t-shirt with a cream-colored corduroy coat, along with a pair of black jeans and laced-up, combat boots

She found herself underneath the road bridge where she heard a voice nearby, she suddenly felt something hitting her foot. It was a mini yellow car which she picked it up and looked around to find the owner. Arabella found a young boy with spiky brown hair, with glasses holding a remote control.

Raf looked up at the 17-year-old girl holding his toy car. " I believe this is yours" she said, she gently gave it back to the boy who smiled and thanked her.

" Are you British by the way? I never met someone with a British accent before" the brown-haired boy shyly said, Arabella gently smiled at his childlike curiosity as she sat down next to him. " Yes, I am British. I'm Arabella Parker, nice to meet you " She took out her hand which he shook as well. " My name is Rafael Esquivel but people call me Raf" he said.

In a short time together, they became instantly became good friends as he was explaining how he was interested in science and technology. Arabella was amazed and found out that her new school was the one that Raf goes to as well.

Raf was surprised at how friendly the brown hair girl was but instantly liked her warm personality and that she listened wholeheartedly when he explained his interest. He never had friends in school or in town before but Arabella actually wanted to be his friend which made him happy. She didn't tease him about how he was a nerd or made fun of him for being in a high schooler class at a young age, she only complimented and told him amazed at how smart he was which made him smile at her encouragement.