⁰⁹ hogwash?

After the Saturday madness, everyone decided to relax at the base. Bulkhead and Bumblebee were in their berthrooms as Arcee was on a drive.

Ratchet was in the medic room, he glanced at the kids, especially his charge. Arabella had charm and was less annoying than Miko, he thought. He wouldn't lie if he had some fondness for the brunette witch.

Optimus was looking down at his datapad but truthfully his processors were on the mystery of Arabella and her abilities.  But his thoughts were distracted by the sound of laughter echoing the base.

Now the children were in the human hanger, where they were trying candies from the wizarding world. The young witch received a parcel from her favorite pranking twins which writing her that they missed her and sent her favorite candies. Arabella laughed when Jack's face scrunched up into disgust before spitting the bean into a tissue.

" Gross! It tastes like rotten eggs" Jack gagged while Miko was laughing her head off and taking a picture of Jack's misery. " How do you know what rotten eggs taste like?" Miko teasingly asked. Jack finished spitting his bean out and shuttered, " You don't wanna know" he said as Arabella and Raf giggled.

" Oh Yum. I got toffee apple" Raf smiled while chewing his bean, 

Arabella picked her favorite one which was chocolate cake, she mostly remembered most of the bad flavors to avoid thanks to her school years at Hogwarts.

" How come Bella and Raf gets the good ones?" Jack whined after drinking a bottle of pumpkin juice to wash away the rotten egg taste.

" Good luck I guess?" Arabella shrugged as Jack deadpanned at the brunette witch.

Raf spotted a purple and gold box, in a shape of a pentagon." What are these? They're not really frogs, are they?" as he read the box description.

Arabella gave a mischivous smile to Raf. " Open up and see but make sure you quickly eat them before they escape" she said. Miko who was now eating a cauldron cake looked interested as both she and Jack watch Raf.

Raf looks puzzled at her but opened up to his surprise a chocolate jumped on the poor boy's face earning a yelp from Raf. He quickly grabbed it before it could escape. " Umm do I eat it or...?" Raf asked.

" It's just a spell to make it act like it's alive,  so you should quickly eat it before it escapes again" Arabella grabbed another box from the candy pile, and she quickly caught her own frog before biting its head and the chocolate frog body went to a limp to show Raf how to do it.

Raf gulped before looking down at the frog, closing his eyes he took a massive bite of the frog's head. After tasting the chocolate, Rafs eyes beamed realizing it was just delicious chocolate, and presume to finish off the frog's delicious body along with Arabella. Jack and Miko looked at both brunettes with wide eyes after seeing that but decided to not say anything about it.

Raf finished his chocolate and spotted something on the box, it was a picture of an old man who was tall and thin, with silver hair and a long beard. He has a very long and crooked nose and wore a greyish-blue robe but what Raf didn't expect was the picture to be moving.

Arabella peered at Raf's card and smiled nostalgically" So you got Professor Dumbledore. Each Chocolate frog has cards of every famous witch and wizard" she explained while showing her cards to the others, there was a man with the same hair color as her but more curly and a bit wilder with hazel eyes and had freckles scattered across his face. He wore a blue robe that looked a bit worn down with a brown vest.

" This is Newt Scamander, famous Magizoologist in the wizarding world and also my grandfather" Arabella explained. What shocked the others was that the picture was moving.

She spotted a box of candy which she mischievously smiled, " You guys should try these" she handed them each piece of the candy, unaware that it was the iconic sound producing sweets. They didn't think of it much as they each ate the pieces of candy. Jack wanted what type of candy it was but jumped when instead of his voice was a lion's roar.

Arcee came back from her drive just in time to witness Jack roaring like a lion. Jack covered his mouth and his face turned red in embarrassment.

" What the scrap was that!" Jack turned to his guardian with wide eyes, before he could say anything a sound of a puppy barking interrupted him, they saw Raf opening his mouth and the sounds of a puppy barking came out from his mouth.

Miko wanted to say how cute he was until cat noises escaped her mouth, and Arabella was laughing at the confused and shocked kids. 

" Man I haven't tried this since my years at Hogwarts" she chuckled, as a fond smile was plastered on her lips.

" Hogwash?" Miko, finally stop sounding like a kitten trying to pronounce the word, Arabella giggled, not offended by how she pronounced it.

" Hogwarts. It's a magical school in Britain that teaches magic to young witches and wizards"

As Arabella was explaining the wizarding world, not realizing that the Autobots were secretly listening to her as well, even the grumpy medic was listening too.

" You guys have magic schools!" Miko exclaimed and Arabella chuckled. "There are many schools across the globe. I know of Beauxbatons that is in France, Durmstrang which is from Norway and there's even one in Japan called Mahoutokoro." she explained.

" THERE'S A MAGIC SCHOOL IN JAPAN!!!!" Miko screamed as the witch nervously chuckles. " Yeah though I haven't been there, my father visited there once and brought back a baby giant storm petrels" she says as she grabbed another candy box.

The kids were gawking at Arabella as she ate Fizzing Whizzbees and started levitating a few inches off the ground. Now everyone was in shock starting at the levitating girl, as she was still chewing on the sweet. Ratchet did a double-take as he sputters how this was scientifically impossible as Optimus watched in curiosity.

She was amused by their shocked reactions, she waved her wand around and a broom appeared. She climbed on it, gaining some confused yet curious looks. The next thing the Autobots and the kids knew was that they were watching Arabella fly around on her broomstick.

" Taa daa" she jazz waved her hands and that moment the whole team glitched.

.

.

.

" WHAT?!!!"

A/N: Finally finish writing this! I would love to go to universal studio to experiece the harry potter theme park.

Which is your favourite harry potter candy?

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp x harry potter crossover fanfiction