¹¹ the convoy ambush

Arabella and the other kids were in the human area as they watch Fowler through the transmission on the screen.

" PRIME!" It was Agent Fowler sitting in a jet. Optimus entered the room, seeing the liason on the screen. " Special agent Fowler? To what do we owe - " 

" What else? 'Cons!" Fowler shouts, interrupting Optimus, " I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky."

" Again?" Miko commented as both girls were snickering which luckily the agent didn't hear them.

" They tried a smash-and-grab for the DNGS " Fowler said annoyed which Arabella tilted her head, wondering what the DNGS was. Luckily, Arcee asked the question to her confusion, " The...What's it?" she asked, furrowing her optic ridges.

" Dynamic nuclear generation system, AKA, DNGS," Fowler explains as he puts up the footage of the metal box. "It's a prototype energy source I'm porting to the coast for testing."

" That's absurd." Ratchet scoffed, " Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?"

" I'm guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction. If this baby were to melt down, it would irradiate this state and the four next door. " Fowler explains as the four kids widen their eyes over the information.

" Uh... Did agent Fowler say what state he was currently in? " Raf nervously said as the witch patted his back in reassurance.

" I'm a sitting duck here, prime. I need you to spin up your bridge and send the DNGS to its destination before the 'cons come back for it." Fowler said, not liking the predicament of the situation.

" I'm afraid that sending such a volatile device through a ground bridge is out of the question." Optimus grimly explains, " If there were to be an accident during its transmission, the radiation of which you speak could propagate through the ground bridge vortex and harm all 50 states... And beyond."

" You got any better ideas?" Fowler asked which Arabella thought of one as she raised her hand, gaining all of their attention.

" I got one. What if we all acted as a convoy to protect the nuclear weapon " Fowler and Optimus agreed to her idea and began to get ready for the mission.

The Autobots and the witch helped Fowler place the DNG in Optimus's trailer, Arabella placed a protection spell on the device.

" Okay one more thing Prime ... WHY IS THE DICKIN'S MY GOD, DAUGHTER, WITH US!!!!" he screamed, Arabella winced as she climbed in and sat on the passenger seats. Optimus seemed unfazed by her godfather's screaming but concerned for her safety during the convoy mission.

"Okay one, I have magic to protect us and two it will look like if we are on a father and daughter road trip to others " she explained as Fowler groaned but knew she had a point.

"It's my job to protect you. I made the promise to your parents that I'll protect you ever since I became your godfather" he said as Arabella warmly smiled at him. " Now it's my turn to help you," she said as he smiled back and nodded before getting serious and about to grab the steering wheel.

" Ah! No need, agent Fowler." Optimus stopped the man before taking control "I will handle the driving." This made Fowler sigh and Arabella hide her laughter.

" It's going to be a long trip " Fowler sulked as Arabella rolled her eyes before nudging him.

" Autobots, roll out !" Optimus commanded as Bulkhead and Bumblebee reeved their engines and followed behind their leader.