⁰⁵ the rescue

"Latitude 39. 5, Longitude 116" Raf told them which Bulkhead typed in the coordinates.

" OK, wait here" Bulkhead instructs the kids as he heads towards the ground bridge.

"Aww, don't break up the band!" Miko dramatically cried, disappointed that she can't go. Before Bulkhead leaves, he turns to Jack. " Jack, you're in charge! " he said before he runs off.

" Guess we four have run out the place" he said as Arabella hums before turning to Miko but the pink-streaked girl disappeared. " Ugh guys we have a massive problem" she said.

Jack and Raf look for Miko but Arabella realized and groans in annoyance. " By Merlin..."

" Bulkhead may have not even realized she'd followed him" Raf panics.

" Miko hasn't seen the 'Cons in action like we have" Jacks adds in as well. Arabella took out her wand and glanced at Raf. " The coordinates are the same right?" she asked and the boy nodded. " Their destination is still locked in".

" I'll bring her back, you guys stay here" she gets ready but the boys stop her. " We'll come with you " she reluctantly agreed.

Raf activates the ground bridge as the three of them head inside. They made it to a rocky terrain as they hopped out of the portal. Arabella felt like this was so much more comfortable than apparition but still felt the similar sensation.

" Are your bones vibrating?" Raf asked and Arabella chuckled. " You think that's bad, wait until you try apparition. It's a lot more worse". The three of them look at the ship in shock, which vehicon spots the three of them and points their guns at them.

Arabella stands in front of the boys pointing her own wand at them, glaring at the enemies.

The vehicons start shooting, Arabella summons a shield and starts shooting attack spells at them. Raf and Jack stick behind Arabella as she continuously shoots spells "sectumsempra" she yells as one of the bots gets deeply sliced and bleeds to death.

Bulkhead arrives in his vehicle form. "Get in, now!" which everyone scrambles in. Arabella sits at the front as the others find a seat.

" Thank Merlin" she breathed,

" Thanks, Bulkhead." Jacks said.

" Y-yeah, thanks" Raf thanked as well.

" Wh-what are you doing here?" Bulkhead asked,

" We were worried about Miko. Have you seen her?" Jack asked as Miko popped up from the backseat. "What's she look like?" she mischievously asked.

" You dung brain. I'm happy and mad to see you right now" Arabella exclaims at the girl. Bulkheads drive behind one of the boulders as he stops and opens the door. " Everyone out! And this time, please, wait here!" Bulkhead instructs Arabella was about to get out but Miko held on to her.

Bulkhead drives off with Arabella and Miko inside. It was tight-spaced and dark which thank Godric that she didn't have a fear of the dark or tight spaces. Miko was about to throw up which thankfully Bulkhead opened his chest.

" Thank you Bulkhead" Arabella breathed the fresh air. " Remind me never to do that again" Miko added as both girls climbed onto Bulkhead servos as he carefully lay them to the floor.

A vehicon attacks Bulkhead and Arabella used her body to protect Miko. Both girls hear a hatch opening as more decepticon soldiers appear as they begin to shoot. Arabella puts up the shield spell over Miko.

Bulkhead spots a piece of metal which he ribs off and used it as a boomerang and knocks down all of them. He looks down and sees Miko covered in a vague, shimmering sphere as he picks up both girls. Arabella climbs on his shoulder as Miko is in Bulkhead servos.