1k special: niffler on the loose

Fowler had finally sent some new metal materials for the medic as the children were either somewhere in the base. Unknown to everyone, a small creature sneakily crawled out of the witch's bag and explore.

Ratchet was busy organizing his workspace, not realizing a grabby paw was stealing. The medic noticed his new stock of bolts and nuts was missing, he narrows his optic ridge but shrugs it off as he takes out shiny pieces of metal bits for welding and put them on the workstation.

He turned his back to organize the welding machine, unaware of a plumpy, long snout creature shoving the shiny pieces of metal in its pouch before scuttering away to find more. Ratchet turns around to grab the bits of metal but does a double-take when they are missing.

Ratchet slowly losing his temper, stomps over to the human hanger, suspecting the children had got to do with his missing materials. Miko and Raf were playing a video game as Jack was reading a magazine about cars. In one of the other rooms, Arabella was carefully about to drop a liquid into a potion as she hums ' Dandelions' by Ruth B.

" WHO KEEPS ON STEALING MY EQUIPMENT?!?!" Ratchet roars, startling all the people in the hangar as Arabella jumps from his voice accidentally pouring the whole liquid in.

" Oh no"

.

.

.

An explosion happen as everyone jumped and saw an ash-covered Arabella walking towards them with an irritated expression that could match Ratchets. She slightly coughs out smoke and glares at everyone.

" BY THE NAME OF GODRIC, WHY ARE YOU ALL SCREAMING!" Arabella roared which made everyone cower from her, even the medic.

" U-uh my e-equipment are missing" Ratchet stutters, slightly terrified of the witch. Arabella raised her eyebrows at the medic as she turned to the others.

" Now you mention it, I put down my new watch on the table and it disappeared," Jack said as Miko was looking through her bag.

" My lunch money is gone!" Miko exclaimed while frantically looking around. Arabella frowned until her eyes widen. " Oh for the love of merlin" she rushed back to her room, leaving the confused people there.

She did a spell to revert the keyring to her suitcase, she climbs in her suitcase to find Plarry, the Niffler habitat empty.

She quickly climbs out of her suitcase and searches around the base to find the crafty Plarry.

" You guys tell me if you find a black, plumpy creature with a long snout" she instructed before searching the next room. Everyone looked at each other baffled as they watched the brunette witch frantically look around the base.

The kids helped looked around as Ratchet warily looked around, the Scraplet day still fresh in the medic's mind.

Jack jumped when a flash of black past him which the sound of a small pitted patter echoed at the base. Raf spotted the long snout creature hiding in the corner, which Raf slowly approached the creature.

It dashed as the small boy chased after it, Plarry climbed on top of Jack's head as Miko tried to catch the creature but they ended up butt-heading each other. Plarry freezes as he saw his owner, the witch leaning on her leg, her hands on her hips as others on her wand.

Plarry tried to dash away, Arabella pointed the wand at the Niffler, " Accio Niffler" .

Everyone watched as the Niffler magically flew towards the young witch. Plarry fortunately spotted Ratchet's shiny new equipment as it used its stubby paws to grab a pole and parkour around.

Unfortunately, Optimus came out of his berthroom and a furry, black creature hit him straight in the faceplate. Optimus carefully held the Niffler as he raised an optical bridge at Arabella.

Arabella sheepishly said thanks as she begins to scold at the creature. She hangs the creature upside down and she shakes it. Rain of shiny objects come pouring out from the Niffler pouch, Jack spotted his watch as Miko collected her money. Ratchet picked up the pieces of metal.

Arabella pulled out her suitcase which surprised everyone, " one second please" which Arabella climbed into the suitcase which made everyone glitched at the weird scenario.

Arabella climbed out of the suitcase as the sound of a roar made everyone jump. She closed the suitcase as everyone was staring at her.

It was silent before Optimus spoke up, " May I ask what's in your suitcase Arabella?"

" You wouldn't believe me if I told you Optimus"

A/N: Finally finish writing this! Showing some Niffler chaos

Any of you guys have ideas of sweet scenarios with Arabella and the Autobots?

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp x harry potter crossover fanfiction