⁰³ well the kneazle's out of the bag

" And since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night the Decepticons know of yours "

" Got it, we spot any strange vehicles, call 911 - Can we go now? " Jack asked, Miko looked at him if he grew two extra heads.

" Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in Bots-wana and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it! " Miko threatened Jack, Arabella knew that they would not so easily climb out of this predicament.

Arabella sighed as she looked at the teen boy" I don't think that it will be that easy Jack" Optimus spoke before Jack could protest.

" It is best that you four remain under our watch. At least until we can determine our enemies' intentions."

Ratchet approached the Autobot leader, displeased with the situation. " Optimus. With all due respect, the human children are in as much danger, here as anywhere! "

" Children?! " Jack and Arabella voiced but the medic ignored both of them, ' well aren't you a little ray of sunshine' she sarcastically thought towards the grumpy Autobot.

"They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot they will go Squish!" Ratchet stomp his foot to make his point which made the other children jump beside Arabella. The young witch had faced creatures that were larger than her and on a few occasions where she was nearly squished so it really didn't bother her much.

" Then for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step " Optimus calmly replied to the medic as green lights begin to flash and alarms blared.

Clutching her bag straps, she felt Teddy shifting in his sleeping before becoming still again, ' how on merlin's beard did Teddy sleep through that' she sweatdropped.

" What's that?" Jack asked as Bumblebee explains what going on but only Raf and Arabella understood.

" He said that they're proximity sensors, someone's on top" Raf answered, to which Arabella nods. "It's agent Fowler" Ratchet informed as Arabella recognized the name as the screens showed a helicopter landing.

" I-I thought we were the only humans who know about you guys " Jack asked confuse as Arabella tilts her head, confused as well.

" Special agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are issues" Optimus explains to them. "It may be best if you do not meet him at this time" he told the children as they hid.

The elevator door opened to reveal a grumpy agent. "Seven wrecks, thirty four fender benders, a three hour traffic jam, and on particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car! So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?" Fowler ranted as Arabella felt bad for the Autobots, knowing how she got chewed out by the agent before.

' Still, the same cranky pants huh' Arabella thought as she sweatdrops listening to Agent Fowler.

Optimus bent down so he could face the agent " We have the situation under control, agent Fowler." he calmly explained.

"They're back, aren't they?" Fowler bluntly states, talking about the Decepticon's return. " If you are referring to the Decepticons I have doubts that they ever left. Your planet is much too valuable." Optimus grimly affirms as Agent Fowler stares at the Autobot leader.

" Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon." Agent Fowler says as both intensely stare.

Optimus frowns. " Hear me, agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon threat" he warned.