¹⁵ the autobots become babysitters for magical creatures

Arabella was with Miko, Jack, and Raf arrived at the Autobot base, which was the weekend for the kids, much to Ratchet's disappointment.

Miko got out of Bulkhead vehicle form as Arabella caught a ride with Raf. " Race you to the game controls " The witch hopped out of Bumblebee's car form and she let out a tired yawn, she just finished preparing the Animagus potion and was one step ahead of becoming an animagus.

Arabella watched Jack and Miko play a racing game that the Japanese girl won three times in a row. " Arabella, why don't you and Raf have a go? "

Standing up, she felt sudden dizziness and slumped back onto the couch, clutching her head in agony. Waves of nausea hit her like a truck.

"U-Ugh...what in Merlin...?" She groaned. Her sight was blurry and her brain was pounding wildly. " You okay Bella? " Raf asked, noticing how ill she looked.

" I'm Fin-A-ACHOO!!" she sneezed loudly, capturing everyone's attention. Arabella's eyes started to flutter shut as her body swayed before collapsing to the ground.

" Arabella! " the three kids cried out as they rushed to her fallen form. Jack placed his hand on her forehead, " Her head is burning up "

Ratchet wasted no time in carefully grabbing the witch and placing her on a medical bed in the med bay.

"Mhmm..." she mumbled out loud. Slowly, Arabella opened her eyes to see a blurred ceiling above her.

"What the...?" she muttered, sitting upright as she tried to get her bearings back. " What happened?" she said, wincing a little. Her throat was sore and she felt uncomfortably warm.

" Here you need to drink this " Ratchet somehow handed her a plastic water bottle in his giant hands. Downing the liquid in one go, she sighed in contentment as she felt it quench her parched lips.

"Better?"

"Absolutely." She offered a weak smile.

" Now you must rest, you just have the flu so I asked Jack and Arcee to grab some human medicine for your illness "

" But I can't, I have to feed my creatures and clean up my suitcase ... " Arabella tries to stand up but Ratchet's fingers gently pressed her down on the bed.

" Hush, you need rest in order for you to recover, " Ratchet said, concerned over her health.

" We can help you with your chore, it beats doing nothing in here " Miko cheered, excited to head back to her magical suitcase again. Raf nodded, he wanted to help Arabella and at the same time visit the magical suitcase again.

Arabella sighed but knowing that she wouldn't be getting any better soon and her healing potions supply ran out, she twirled her finger. A feathered quill and parchment appeared, already scribbling down.

" I'll send chores for you guys to do for the gentle and harmless creatures which should all be on the list "

The quill finished writing as the parchment flew toward the kids. " Just make sure to avoid the dangerous places, I put charms there so only I can enter," she said.

The Autobots had become human-sized thanks to Ratchet's device which was secretly inspired by Arabella's shrinking spell that she did on them the last time. The brunette witch and medic watched the others enter the suitcase.

Optimus decided to stay at the library, organizing the slight mess. He noticed one of the books moving and cautiously held it in his hand, it was growling and wriggling out. Remembering what Arabella's instruction said, he gently stroke the spine of the book which it purred before opening up.