ᵖᵗ¹a magical christmas with the bots .ᐟ

christmas special; Arabella and the autobots are invited to spend christmas with the brunette witch's family to experience the bots first magical holiday experience

Arabella was holding her luggage which was also her magical suitcase as well, wearing winter clothing. Winter was already here in Jasper Nevada, the once hot sandy town was a complete winter fest.

The Autobots knew about winter but didn't enjoy it due to past experience and the mission when Arcee and Optimus got stuck at the Arctic. Jack's mother had a triple shift at the hospital, Raf's parents were overseas and Miko wanted to spend her holidays with the bots.

Arabella first suggested going to her parent's place since she originally planned to visit them, along with Fowler. She sent a letter to her parents, telling them that she would be bringing extra guests for Christmas which thankfully they were fine with it, happy to meet their daughter's friends in America.

Arabella could see the excitement rushing out of Miko, the kids were wearing winter clothing as Arabella requested, even the bots were wearing winter wear, much to their curiosity.

Everyone had their own luggage, thanks to Fowler buying the bots their own bags though the bots didn't have much to bring besides a few things. The Autobots were experimenting with new software for their holoforms. Which, in theory, would allow them to feel and have the appearance of humans.

Arabella and Fowler looked at everyone, "Well, we should go now. Follow me, please." She silently leads them towards a... giant metal ball? Sitting in the middle of the base, was a lobbing ball.

Wheeljack watched her touch it, "Forgive me, little femme, but uh... why are you touching that the lob ball?". She grinned, "It's a portkey." Fowler walked up and put his hand on it.

"A what now!?"

She sighed as everyone stood there, "Look it will make sense in a minute, everyone please just put your hands on it."

The bots, Miko, Raf, and Jack moved slowly and stood around the ball. "Now what?" Ratchet asked he was squished between Optimus and Bulkhead. There were a lot of people around the giant metal ball.

"Hang on." Before anyone could question her, the stove lifted off the ground and shot up into the air... taking all of them with it. Everyone clung to the combined ball of metal for dear life as they spun around and went higher into the air.

"I~I'm gonna be sick!" Jack yelled.

Looking down, they noticed bolts of lightning appear from where the stove was on the ground. The land folded itself into the spot. A bright light exploded from the ground, and they were now twirling through a white void.

Bumblebee was breathing heavily as he spun in circles with everyone else, 'What's happening!'

" We have to let go soon!"  Arabella shouted, making sure that Raf was close by her when they let go of the portkey, she didn't want the boy to get hurt.

Everyone heard her even though most were screaming. ::What? Let go!?:: Bumblebee beeped loudly, no way was he letting go.

"A few more seconds everyone... and... now! Let go!"

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy, Optimus included, "WHAT!?"

"Let go! Now!" They watched her, Fowler, and Raf let go of the oven and disappear into a white void above them. One, by one, they let go. Bulkhead screamed and covered his face as he disappeared.

Optimus closed his eyes and let go, he slammed into a few people before he landed on the ground with a hard thud. The snow flew everywhere as the rest of the bots fell around him, all of them were in just as much pain. Looking left, he saw Fowler and Arabella who were holding Raf securely, gracefully 'walk' onto the ground.