¹² a runaway train

The Autobots arrived at the railway, it was just the train with soldiers on board, protecting the destructive device.

Arabella watched through the mirror seeing Bulkhead transformed and shooting at the tunnel entrance so no MECH soldiers could get in then he quickly transformed back to catch up with the others.

Driving along, Arcee and Bumblebee transformed into their bipedal mode as she hopped onto the trailer as Bumblebee leaped onto the train carriage. He knocked on the side which an armed soldier opened the door, allowing Arcee to pass the DNGs to Bumblebee who placed it inside the train.

Both Autobots transformed back to their vehicle modes as presumed driving which by the time they were out of the tunnel, it looked as if the exchange didn't happen ' I really hoped this worked ' Arabella thought.

She watched as a bunch of jets appeared in the rearview mirrors, seeing to all too familiar purple color scheme she has seen.

"Optimus, you have company," Ratchet said, seeing the signals that appeared on the monitor. The Decepticons then fired off missiles at them, shocking Silas.

"Military fired on one of their own?" He asked himself in surprise watching them swerved to avoid the missiles, but the sudden change in direction caused the hitch between Optimus and his trailer to strain. At last, the hitch came loose, and the trailer skidded along the ground to a halt.

"Sir, the D.N.G.S!" The pilot called, as the trailer got caught in the explosion caused by the missiles. "Sir... The D.N.G.S didn't melt down..."

"No." Silas replied in a low voice. "It did not."

Down below, the Autobots came to a halt as the Decepticons transformed and landed on the ground below.

"Agent Fowler. Arabella" Optimus said firmly. "I'm afraid that if you and we are to survive, it has become absolutely necessary to drop our cover."

The Autobots then transformed, with Fowler ending up in Optimus' servo, feeling sick once again as Arabella landed in his other servo.

Above them, Silas watched the scene before him and smirked, "So, the rumours are true." He said darkly. "Living technology stands before us. Though perhaps not for very long..."

"Remain here," Optimus ordered and put Fowler and the young witch on a stack of rocks. "Will do." The man replied as Arabella gripped her wand, ready for the fight.

Optimus walked back over to the others. "After a long road trip, it feels so good to get out of the car, stretch my legs, and kick some tailpipe!" Bulkhead said, transforming his servo into a mace, and charging, the other Autobots following suit to fight the cons.

"Sir..." The pilot said. "If the D.N.G.S wasn't in the truck..."

"Yes," Silas replied. "That." He then activated the radio link that connected with Fowler's radio. "Special Agent Fowler. You lead a charmed life walking amongst titans."

"Come on down," Fowler said sarcastically. "I'll introduce you."

"In good time," Silas replied. "But at the moment, I'm too busy wondering how the D.N.G.S could've vanished into thin air without a trace." He said, looking at the radar, which had a purple dot on it, as it moved along the railway that was nearby.

Arabella thought back, and realized what had happened, " They know what we did "

"Now if you'll excuse me." Silas said smugly. "I have a train to catch." Fowler watched as the chopper headed into the distance.

"Prime! Silas got wise to Phase 2!" Arabella spotted the train which she bit her lips, contemplating her decision, she knew that she could appariate to the train but the high risk of her getting splinched in the process. She only did something like this once and she hoped that lady luck was on her side.