special au: enchanted to meet you

special au ; Arabella meets the students of Iacon, academy of technology and magic where the Autobots and Decepticons soon meet the Hufflepuff prefect to guide them on their school year.

Arabella hopped off the train as she listened to Harry, Ron, and Hermione talking to each other. She liked to hang out with them but Arabella mostly hung out with the twins and Neville Longbottom.

The Griffindor boy noticed the brunette witch and  walked towards Arabella, starting a conversation with her, " You know, I heard Professor McGonagall discussing with Professor Sprout and Fenwick that a school is going to study abroad here at Hogwarts "

" Really," Arabella asked looking at Neville as they were walking towards the great hall for the feast. Soon the Hufflepuff girl was separated from her Gryffindor friends and sat next to Cedric who gave her a happy smile as they watch the nervous first years line up in front of the sorting hat.

 Arabella watched the first years sort into their houses, seeing the excitement and nervous looks on their faces reminded her of when she was sorted into Hufflepuff. Her thoughts came to a halt as the sorting finally ended, everyone watch Dumbledore stand up and walked to the podium.

" So! " he began cheerily, " Before we befuddle with our feast, I have the great pleasure of announcing that this year in Hogwarts, we will be hosting a study abroad for a grand academy "Arabella's eyes met Nevilles's which gave her his ' I told you'  look over at the Gryffindor table.

" Students, and teachers, it is my honor to introduce the private academy of Iacon, the school technology, and magic! " 

The hall was filled with excited voices as they looked at the door, expecting a dramatic entrance of the new school students. Arabella like many others was waiting which she didn't expect a green portal to appear in front of them which caused a slight panic but Dumbledore seemed calm and had a curious expression about the portal.

Soon figures begin emerging from the portal and an elderly man was leading them. He had a long beard and mustache that could rival Dumbledores. The people behind him were mostly male students but what was unusual about them was that most of them had strong builds.

Arabella wouldn't lie that she could see how attractive they were and she wasn't the only person to think it as most of the girls in each house were either gawking or blushing at the new arrivals.

Each of the new arrivals either had red or blue eyes which the Hufflepuff witch took note of, as her eyes caught the attention of the two tallest ones in the group. He had dark-colored hair which could be mistaken as dark blue and sapphire eyes to contrast with his ivory skin. 

Arabella honey brown eyes met with the cool sapphires which she gave a small smile to him, not knowing what to do at the moment. The tall student return the smile back as he faced forward and continued walking toward the front.

The other student walking beside him was as tall as him but he had more muscles and scars decorated his face. His red eyes were gleaming as his resting face intimated the other Hogwarts students, Arabella watched as they lined up as the elderly man walked to Dumbledore and shook his hand in a friendly manner.

" I am Alpha Trion, the headmaster of Iacon which focuses on the aspect of magic and technology" he looked at another student who had white hair with a few strands of orange. 

Arabella took notice that some of the newcomers had bright colorful hair, she saw a guy with bright red hair to another one who had purple.

The orange hair wizard nodded as he pulled out his wand and a strange contraption, flicking his wand, the machine clicked and a holo form filled out the entire hall. 

Echoes of gasped whispers filled the hallways, Arabella was awed at the futuristic hologram which showed a castle but with modern-day elements to it. It was beautiful in its own way.

" Our academy pride itself in the vast knowledge of technology and the practice of magic and science. Our school leader Optimus and Megatron leads our two schoolhouses of the Autobots and Decepticons." Alpha Trion explained as the two mentioned stood up even straighter than before, oozing out leadership and power.

" In the past, magic was not compatible with the concept of technology but now, our school has learned to push those limits and create a world where magic and machine can coexist."

" That's why the selected students here with us today have the honor of learning the perspective of traditional practices that are mixed in with our knowledge of modern technology" Alpha Trion finished explaining as the hologram flicked back into the machine.

Soon the whole hall echoed in applauds, never seeing such a display before, it almost reminded Arabella of the movie ' Back to the future'.

Dumbledore once again quieten down the hall, " Now since we have done our introduction, let out guests settle down and enjoy the feast "

Soon the newcomers all sat down, Arabella watched mostly the red eyes one sitting at the Slytherin table as she felt someone sit next to her. She looked and saw it was one of their leaders, the Autobot leader if she remembered correctly.

" Hope it is alright if we sat here, " he asked, his blue eyes staring at hers, Arabella happily welcomed her to the table where other newcomers sat near her as well.

" Welcome to Hogwarts, I'm Arabella Scammander, a Hufflepuff prefect so I'll help you any way I can for your experience here"

The newcomers couldn't help how incredibly nice and positive she was and as well how pretty she was as well. The leader of the Autobots couldn't help but return a smile, seeing her mood affect his.

" I would be grateful for that and I am Optimus Prime, the school leader of the Autobots "

A/N: I AM NOT DEAD GUYS!!!!

I wrote this chapter because like what if the transformers had a magic school like Hogwarts?

 sorry I haven't been writing, it's just I lost a bit of motivation for this book but now i will try to post but most likely they will be slow updates.

There will be parts to this special au chapter.

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp x harry potter crossover fanfiction