¹³ this is magical

After the train incident, Arabella was told to be put on bed rest until she was feeling better, it was Ratchets ordered as the kids were keeping her company even the other bots in the base when they had time.

Now Arabella was sitting on a couch in the human area, trying to read her book in peace but one, pink-haired girl was disturbing the ' said ' peace.

" Can we please see inside your suitcase? " Miko asked as she tried to give Arabella the puppy's eyes. She tried looking away but to her shock, Raf joined in too after reading about the Fantastic Beast books he wanted to see all the magical animals in her suitcase.

" Oh come on Raf, that's not fair " Arabella wined and tried to look away from them only to meet Bumblebee's round blue optics which reminded her of an adorable Mooncalves, which she finally broke.

" Fine " sighed as they cheered, attracting the attention of the others, " What are they so happy about? " Arcee asked seeing Bumblebee, Miko, and Raf jumping up and down.

" They want to go inside my suitcase " She sighed but in truth she wanted to show them all the magical beasts that were in her suitcase and introduce them to what more magic has to offer.

Arabella made everyone gather in the center of the base, surprisingly Optimus and Ratchet wanted to join.

Raf tapped her shoulder" Um, how do they fit in you know..." Arabella realized what he meant so she whipped up her wand and pointed toward the Autobots. A bright light flashed throughout the whole room making the humans and bots cover their eyes/optics.

The kids and Arabella were now standing in front of the human-sized bots which were slightly taller than Arabella, Bulkhead's jaw had dropped as he tried to comprehend what happened, "How did you do that?"

" A simple size spell " the brunette witch shrugged as she placed her suitcase on the ground, "If you want to meet the others, follow me." Opening the cover, she began climbing down into her case as everyone stared at the bag with wide eyes. Even Optimus was shocked at seeing this.

Miko noticed none of the others had moved, "Well? Are you all going to be rude and just stand there?" Slowly, everyone move from their spots and walked over to the magical suitcase.

Ratchet leaned down to look into the bag and noticed Arabella waving up at him. "You can just step in, don't worry, the suitcase is magic, so you will be able to fit." Everyone heard what she said. Standing up, he took his first step into the back and started heading down the ladder.

He looked at the rest of the Autobots and the humans as he was already waist-deep into the suitcase, "I feel ridiculous." he muttered. Eventually, he got down to the bottom, and his jaw dropped once he saw the vast space.

One by one, the Autobots went into the suitcase. Miko was ecstatic when it was her turn, "Oh, this is amazing! Why can't I have a bag like this?" Once she reached the base of the ladder, she had the same look as the rest of the staff that was already down there.

The only ones left up top were Jack and Optimus.

"Well, I guess we better not keep everyone waiting." Jack put a foot in a went down the ladder. Optimus was next to the ladder when Jack reached the bottom.

"Dude... this... I..." His mind couldn't function as he stared at the massive den, which put their Autobot base to shame, and the cozy fireplace.

Once Optimus got to the bottom, he found his throat processors lock up as he was astonished at the magnificent architecture inside the tiny case. The den had a library behind them that was littered with hundreds, if not thousands, of books. He could see Bulkhead on the second level with Arcee, both of them were trying to find the end of the bookcases as they passed each stack.