⁰² i'm arabella parker, charmed to meet you

Arabella and Raf were outside of school, Raf happily looking at his once destroyed toy car as he thanked the young witch for fixing his car. She felt bad when Raf's car was destroyed so she apparated to the canal and used a spell to fix it.

Both of them saw Jack heading towards them, Raf waved at the black-haired teen. " Raf, Arabella, hey. Look let's just, keep this between us and forget anything ever happened, okay?" Jack said but was interrupted by a car beeping his horn. Arabella looks at the yellow and black camero approaching them. " Oh, not again" he mumbled as the car opens its door and a series of chirps and beeps which Arabella and Raf understood. " He wants us to get in" Jack pondered until Raf shook his head.

" No, just me and Arabella " Raf informs, Jack glance at him incredulously. " How do you know that?" Jack asked. " It said so. Yours is over there." Raf explained while pointing to the blue motorcycle parking there.

Arabella sat at the passenger seat as Raf sat at the back. The yellow and black camero took them into the desert, surrounded by rocky, mountains. Arabella could feel Teddy shift in her bag as his furry head popped out. " Sorry Teddy but you have to be quiet so no one finds you" she whispered to the talking ferret who grunted, agreeing with her as he hides back in the bag.

She saw that they were heading straight towards a mountain which shifted to a front entrance as they drove inside through a tunnel.

" By Merlin's beard..." Arabella awed at the underground base and the two other robotic beings, one had white and orange color while the other was army green. They hopped out of the vehicles, Arabella was surprised to see teen girl with Jack, the girl had black hair with pink highlights which gave her wild child vibes.

" I thought they were three?" the white and orange one questioned, as both of the vehicles transformed. " Haven't you heard? Humans multiply" she answered sarcastically.

Raf introduced the the pink and black hair girl, who was gawking at the giant robots in front of them. Raf extended his hand to greet the girl "  I am Raf "

Miko introduced herself as she ran up to the army green robot. " I am Miko. Who are you?"

" Bulkhead" he simply answered.

" Are you a car? I bet you're a truck, a monster truck! Do you like heavy metal? How much do you weigh? Ever used a wrecking ball for a punching bag "  Arabella sensing the poor mech being slightly overwhelmed by her infinite questions. " Miko, let poor Bulkhead breathe for a second " Arabella said as Miko stopped talking.

"So if you guys are robots, who made you?" Raf asked as the orange and white one scoffed " Puh-lease " he rolled his eyes.

" Well ain't he a charming character " Arabella sarcastically whispered to Raf and he quietly giggled at her comment.

Arabella could feel heavy stomps behind them and turned around, there was a tall robot that had a red and blue color scheme. " We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. Also known as Autobots"

Jack stepped forward  " Why are you here? " he questioned. "  To protect your planet, from the Decepticons " the red and blue Autobot answered Jack's question.

"The jokers who tried to bump us off last night?" the female Autobot explained.

"Charmed but why are they here?" Arabella asked, the leader knelt down, " A fair question, Arabella. In part, they are here because our planet is uninhabitable. Ravaged by centuries of civil war."

" Why were you fighting a war? " Raf asked.

" For most, over control of our world supply of Energon. The fuel and life-blood of all Autobots and Decepticons alike. The combat was fierce and endured for centuries. In the beginning, I fought alongside one who I considered a brother. But in war, ideals can be corrupted. And it was thus that Megatron lost his way." he explained as Arabella thought about the wizarding wars and the bloodshed for many wizards, witches, and muggles that had sacrificed their lives, she clenched her hand which went noticed by the leader.

Miko was playing with her hair. "Is there gonna be a quiz?" Arabella raised her brows at the girl but everyone ignored the teen girl's comments.

" So what is Megatron or any of these have to do with us?" Jack asked, the Autobot leader had a grim expression on his face. " Megatron has not been seen or heard from in sometime. But if his return is imminent as I fear, it could be a catastrophic".

Arabella spoke up " Since we'll be stuck with each other, may we know your names?" she asked.

The red and blue leader nodded toward the brunette girl. " I am Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots. My medic Ratchet, our scout Bumblebee, our wreaker Bulkhead, and our warrior Arcee"

The witch smiled at the bots. " I'm Arabella Parker, charmed to meet you all "

A/N: This is a crossover between Harry Potter and Transformer Prime

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Who should become Arabella's guardian. Ratchet or Optimus?

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp crossover fanfiction