⁰⁷ science project disaster

" Optimus, why so glum? This planet...all planets. Are finally free from Megatron's tyranny." Ratchet asked the leader.

" I do not disagree, Ratchet. It's just...A small part of me hoped to change Megatron's mind, not extinguish his spark." Optimus truthfully answered his oldest friend.

" Optimus, his vileness was not slain by your hand but by his own twisted arrogance." Ratchet explained as Optimus hummed to his response.

" I'm sorry. I know the two of you had quite a history." Ratchet apologize.

" But the Megatron whom I once fought beside perished eons ago, the day he chose to become a Decepticon. The Decepticons may be in disarray, but they aren't without leadership." Optimus explains, "And while Starscream is no Megatron, he is far from predictable."

An explosion interrupts the two  "Decepticons! We're under attack!" Ratchet yells as him and Optimus rush to the source of the explosion.

"It's no attack, Ratchet" Raf explains as he coughs out the smoke. " It's my volcano." the volcano melts. " Or was." he added.

" Hold still, bulkhead. Jupiter needs its red spot." Miko instructs but a drop of red paint falls to the ground. "Whoopsie!"

" What...ln the allspark is going on in here?"Ratchet grumpily fumed seeing the mess.

" Our projects are due tomorrow." Jack explained to the medic,

" Maybe it needs one of these doohickeys." Arcee said as she picks up a motorcycle piece. " You're a motorcycle, Arcee. Shouldn't you know how to build a motorcycle engine?" Jack asked.

" You're a human, Jack. Can you build me a small intestine?" Arcee sassed back.

A chuckle escapes from Arabella which gains their attention. " She got you good Jack and that's an exhaust pipe" she said which surprised them.

Arabella looks at their shocked expression. " What? I know one of my friend's godfathers who owns an enchanted bike" she shrugged as she focus back on her own work.

Arabella was mixing different color concoctions. She had set up a brewing stand, in which she was wearing dragonhide gloves and an apron.

Arabella pours the liquid into the potion as it changes from a cyan-blue to a pitch-black, she drops a lit-up match in the potion and the liquid emits different color flames from crimson red to violet purple as it puffs into a purple shade of smoke. Satisfied with the reaction, she writes it down which she realized Optimus watching her.

" That was quite a display Arabella" he complimented as she takes off the gloves and apron.

" Thanks, Optimus, it's just chemical reactions. Most people think that potions involve only magic but it's a simply subtle science," she explained, thinking about professor snape and his lessons.

" Well, you can't work on these projects in here. You're...making a mess" Ratchet exclaimed.

" But the science fair's a big part of our grade." Raf told the Autobot medic. " Yeah, if  Bulkhead doesn't help me finish this model of our solar system -"

" Oh?" Ratchet interrupts Miko. " And what does bulkhead know of your solar system, or Bumblebee of your volcanos, or -"

" Arcee of our motorcycles?" Jack finished off the grumpy medic's answer. " or me with potions?" Arabella deadpanned as well.

" Precisely! we're not earthlings. And they're not scientists" Ratchet huffs.

" But the Autobots are their guardians, Ratchet. Would it hurt to learn more about earth by helping our young friends with their schoolwork? " Optimus asked the medic. " Optimus right Ratchet, at least give them a chance to help out" Arabella asked, backing up prime.