⁰⁶ only chance

" Optimus, I've pinpointed the location of Megatron's Space Bridge. High in Earth's orbit." Ratchet explained. "Out of our reach." Optimus pointed out. Arabella was sitting on top of Bumblebee's shoulder, same with Raf as well.

"Ok, so you guys don't fly but can't you just ground-bridge there or Arabella could do a spell or something?" Miko asked. Ratchet grumbles annoyed. " The Ground Bridge has limited range. Stretch all the way into orbit its vortex could snap. And scatter us to the stars"

" Even my spells couldn't reach to space as well" Arabella added.

" Since Megatron is likely already in transit, I'm afraid we must take that risk. Reaching the Space Bridge first is our only means of stopping him"

"Hey, guess who's back! " Arabella smiles to see Arcee and Jack, " Nice seeing you again" Arabella replied which he smiled back.

" Autobots, prepare for departure" Optimus ordered which Arcee and Jack looked confused. "Where to?" Arcee asked.

" The final frontier" Miko answered, " Space? I thought they didn't have any way to get there" Jack asked confused.

" They don't, really" Raf said as Bumblebee gently places him and Arabella on the ground. The young witch gently pats Bee's pedes which he replies with a happy chrip.

" Be seen you?" Jack said to Arcee which she gave him a smile and a shrug before joining Optimus.

"Be careful, 'Bee" Raf said to his guardian which he beep to Raf in reassurance. Miko approached Bulkhead. " I'm so jealous" she exclaimed

" Don't even think about following me" Bulkhead warned as Arabella chuckled. She ruffles Miko's hair. " Don't worry Bulkhead, I'll keep an eye on her" she reassured the wrecker.

" Come back safely Optimus, everyone" she said as Arabella places her hands on his pedes which he sends her a small but warm smile to her.

" Optimus, if you leave me stranded on a planet teaming with humans, I will never forgive you" Ratchet vowed.

" Until we meet again, old friend." Optimus told Ratchet as he activates his face mask." Autobots, roll out!" Optimus and the others transform into their vehicle mode and speed through the ground bridge.

Ratchet opened the communication transmission as Arabella and the other kids listened to what was happening.

" It appears the Decepticons have sustained serious damage to their interstellar navigation system"

" Uh, that's my handiwork." Bulkhead told Optimus,

"Great job, Bulkhead" Optimus praised the wreaker, "Without the dish, Megatron would be unable to aim the Space Bridge at Cybertron."

Arabella felt her magic warning her about something to which she agreed. " I hate to say it but it feels too easy, I feel like Megatron has something in store" she said, earning confused looks from the people in the base.

Arabella looks at Ratchet and then at the computers. " If the Autobots are able to use human technology... the Decepticons could do the same with their own ill intent" she explained, Raf eyes widen, realizing what she meant.

" The giant sized array of satellites in Texas" Raf exclaimed, catching on to what Arabella meant.

Ratchet shushed them "This is not child's play." he exclaimed as Arabella deadpanned at her guardian.

" Good thinking, Raf, Arabella. Ratchet, have agent Fowler alert the array staff to the security hazard." Optimus ordered.

Everyone jumped to the sound of someone shouting." You, soldier! You on the uniform! Put on some pants!" he groggily shouted before passing out. Arabella slap her forehead, embarrassed by her godfather.