ᵖᵗ² time to build a snowbot .ᐟ

christmas special; the bots let loose under the spirit of christmas and experience the holiday season through both wizard's and muggles traditions

Arabella's family took in the kids and the bots inside and they hung their coats on the stool the coat stool came alive and bowed down for Raf to hang his coat as well. Optimus was startled when he saw the coat stool move.

" Dinner should be starting soon," Alison said, waving her wand as the kids and the bots watched in awe seeing the plates and silverware fly into place from the massive dining table. Everyone soon sat down, Fowler was soon talking to Orcus, catching up as Arabella and the others were talking to each other, patiently waiting for the meal.

As the Autobots talked to Arabella's family and took in the atmosphere of the room, they were startled when their food magically appeared before them. Their empty glasses quickly filled up with their drinks and stopped when they reached the top.

The bots nervously looked down at their plate of food, they never had the full experience of eating human food Ratchet mentioned that their holoform should convert the food into energy for the holoforms.

The kids started to dig in their food and Arabella noticed their hesitation, " You should try the roast beef Bulkhead " Arabella encouraged the wrecker which a couple of slice of beef and cooked vegetables appeared on his plate and the gravy boat poured the right amount on the meat. As the other's plates were filled up too.

Bulkhead was the first mech to take a bit of his food. He'd gotten the same meal as Miko. She smiled as she sat up, "What do you think, Bulkhead? Good, right?" She was brimming with excitement at her friend's reaction to human food.

Taking a bite of the roasted beef, he groaned as flavors he'd never tasted before ravaged his tongue. "I've never tasted anything like this in my whole life. Human food is amazing!"

Seeing Bulkhead's reaction, the rest of the Autobots dug in, helplessly drawn into the heavy aroma of the Christmas feast.

Ratchet cautiously took a bite from his steak and his face contorted. "By the Allspark." He tried to suppress a pleasant groan as the flavors from the steak made his mouth water. "This is far better than I thought."

Arabella glanced at Optimus and watched as he cautiously took a bite of the roast chicken. She grinned when his eyes widened, and a smile slowly etched its way onto his face, "How do you like it, Optimus?"

He glanced at her and nodded, "I have never tasted such flavors before. I cannot even describe it, but I must confess that humans are clearly masters of creating delicious substance." 

Jack drank the butterbeer from his glass and blissfully melted from the sweet, fizzy flavor and the warm foam that coated his lips. " This is pretty good, I wish I could drink this all the time. "

Arabella's mother smiled warmly at the sight of Arabella enjoying the meal, " I hope you have room for the mince pie " She waved her wand and a plate of fresh mince pies came floating down in the middle of the long table.

Each pie levitated towards everyone's plate, the steam wafting in the air, adding warmth to the house. " Thank you Mrs Scamander " Raf smiled as he took a bite of the pie, melting from the taste and warmth that spread throughout his body.

" You're welcome, hope you guys have room for desserts " Soon everyone was enjoying the Christmas feast as the atmosphere became lively. 

Arabella was talking to Ratchet about using magic for food. Arabella's parents were talking to Optimus and Fowler about any subject. Bee, Bulkhead, and Arcee were talking to their charges about what they do for Christmas.