¹⁰ the sneakoscope never lies

Arabella was looking for her phone. Jack and Raf were surprised to see her whole arm sticking in her bag pulling out the most random items but what shocked them the most was that she pulled out a whole broomstick which Ratchet dropped his datapad from witnessing.

" How hard is it to find my phone?" she grumbled as she dug deeper into her bag. Instead of her phone she pulled out a glass spinning top device which was sneakoscope, she had forgotten about it, it was a gift from Fred and George from Egypt.

Arabella saw Miko sitting on Bulkhead's shoulder talking about going to a monster truck rally. Ratchet picked up a signal  " Optimus, I'm receiving a signal from a restricted band. It appears to be coming from a starship in this solar system " Ratchet explains as everyone looks at the screen. " It's an Autobot identification beacon "

' So there are more Autobots out there" Arabella thought. 

" The masses were scattered across the galaxies when Cybertron finally went dark " Arcee answered, " But cons have been known to bait traps with false beacons" she frowned as everyone's attention was on the screen.

" Uknown vessel, this is Autobots outpost Omega One. Identify yourself" Optimus commanded. Statics can be heard from the speakers, " I've had warmer welcomes from the Decepticon combat brigades" the male voice told. 

Bulkhead perked up to the voice, " Wheeljack?!" he exclaimed, " You old con crusher! What are you doing all the way out here?" the wrecker asked.

" Bulkhead? That's you? What's with all the security?" Wheeljack questioned.

" The rock we're on is crawling with cons. How soon can you get here and even the odds?" Bulkhead asked. " Sometime tomorrow by putting metal to the pedal," Wheeljack answered.

" You seem really excited about this huh," Arabella said, smiling as Bulkhead nodded excitedly. " Another bot is coming here! How cool is that" Miko exclaimed.

" Wheeljack? I know him by reputation only" Optimus said as he looks at Bulkhead, " Can you verify his voiceprint?"

" He is 1000% the real deal Optimus" Bulkhead clarified with his leader. " We will send landing coordinates, Wheeljack. Safe journey" Optimus informs.

" See you soon buddy!" Bulkhead chimed, " I'll make sure you get a proper welcome " as the transmission ended.

Arcee walked over to Bulkhead as Arabella leans on the rail to listen, " So who's the boyfriend?" she asked. Bulkhead chuckled as he answers the femmes question, " Me and Jacky go way back, we were part of the same war unit ' The Wreckers' which means the cons gonna wish he never found us "

Arabella quietly laughed watching the excited wrecker see his friend. This made her think of her friends at Hogwarts, and how she missed them.

The next day, everyone was watching the screen, Arabella standing with the other kids. " Wheeljack ship arriving on the landing zone" Arcee announced as everyone watched the screen.

" Do you think he's here to visit?" Raf asked the older teens.

" Maybe he'll stay. Hm have to find his own human though or..." the pink streak-haired girl looked over to the witch. " Sorry, Miko but I'm Ratchet's charge" Arabella said. Unknown to the others, Ratchet subtly smiled as his cheeks slightly became tinted but he shook them away, focused on typing.

" Ground bridge cycling up" Ratchet announced but the machine burst into sparks which the medic banged the computer. " Blasted scraplets! Equipments hasnt been the same since the infestation"

" So Wheeljack's gonna land halfway across the world and you'll bridge him here?" Arabella asked as Optimus turned to the brunette witch. " We can't risk revealing the location of our base, just in case the Decepticons are tracking Wheeljack ship"