| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons

Y/N stood next to Gojo who stood at the front of the battlefield. She let out a shaky exhale, feeling nervous for the night parade.

"Don't be so nervous," Gojo comforted as he placed his hand on her head. "I'll be here to protect you."

Y/N nodded her head, glancing around before she caught sight of the people who were with Geto.

"Gojo-sensei..." Y/N muttered, pointing to them with her eyes.

Gojo looked up. His eyebrows furrowed beneath his blindfold, "They're not attacking yet. What are they waiting for?"

Just then, Ijichi came over from the side after receiving a phone call. "Gojo-san!"

Y/N looked to her side where Ijichi was. Gojo was off in his thoughts as he pressed a finger to his lips.

"I've got... Is something wrong?" Ijichi questioned.

The show-off isn't at the frontlines? Is he at Kyoto? If so, the Kyoto team would've let us know.

"Nothing. What's up?" Gojo looked over at Ijichi.

"I know the timing's not good, but I thought the earlier the better," Ijichi stated. "It's about your request regarding Okkotsu."

The next few words left Y/N shocked as she glanced at Gojo. Gojo pursed his lips and nodded his head, dismissing Ijichi.

"By the way... where is that Geto guy?" Y/N asked. "Why isn't he here?"

"Exactly my thoughts," Gojo muttered. Just then, a sudden realisation came to him. He grabbed Y/N's hand, heading towards Panda and Inumaki as well.

"Panda! Toge!" He yelled, somewhat in a rush.

"What-"

"No questions! I'm sending you three to Jujutsu High right now!"

"Huh?" Y/N tilted her head as she stood next to her friends.

"Geto is at Jujutsu High," Gojo said as he drew a circle around the three students. "For sure! Maybe! Definitely!"

"Which is it?!" Panda exclaimed.

"If I'm right... worst case, Maki and Yuta will die!" Gojo yelled. "I'll go as soon as I'm done here. Sorry, but protect them with your lives!"

"Got it!" Panda and Y/N nodded their heads.

Once he clasped his hands, Gojo teleported the three first-years to Jujutsu High in the sky, where they noticed a curtain had been drawn.

"Damn it, there's a curtain!" Panda shouted.

"I'll break it," Y/N said as she lifted her hand. "Then, we'll take the shortest route."

Shadows swirled around Y/N's hands before she shot it towards the weakest point of the curtain, creating a hole for them.

"Oh?" Geto jolted as he felt the crack in his curtain. "Someone opened a hole in the curtain. Plans always have minor setbacks, don't they? It'll take them about five minutes to get here. Should I wait for them or ignore them? What to do?"

CRASH!

Panda arrived on the scene, breaking through the walls to get to Geto the fastest.

"Not bad," Geto complimented.

Panda then noticed Maki's bloody state, and was momentarily distracted. This resulted in an opportunity for Geto to attack him.

"Pay attention," Geto commented as he kicked Panda down into the ground.

"Toge!" Panda shouted.

Inumaki arrived onto the scene as he got out his hands. Inumaki lowered his scarf, "Get crushed!"