2| CRUSH, CHOP, AND BURN: PART TWO

Today, Harper's best friends were being sent away, all because she and Leo couldn't follow simple rules

Today, Harper's best friends were being sent away, all because she and Leo couldn't follow simple rules. If she had done what she was told, none of this would have happened.

Harper opened the front door of the Davenport mansion. "Hey, everyone."

"Harper! You're just in time!" Mr. Davenport said with a wide smile.

"What is happening?" She wondered, closing the door behind her.

When Harper walked into the living room, she saw a brown sheet covering what she took as some sort of statue. Tasha and Leo then came out of the main hallway and into the living room with glum expressions.

"Good morning, happy family." Mr. Davenport greeted with a smile, crossing his arms.

Harper strolled over beside Leo. "Is he okay?"

"I don't know." Leo honestly replied.

"What is that?" Tasha slowly asked as she eyed the brown sheet as well.

"Whatever it is, don't get too attached." Leo told his mother, eyeing Mr. Davenport.

"Look, Leo, Harper, I know you're gonna miss Adam, Bree and Chase. So, I laser scanned their features onto these bio-synthetic robots." Mr. Davenport explained as he snatched the sheet off to reveal three robotic versions of Adam, Bree and Chase. "And I programmed them with their core personality traits. Isn't this great or what? It'll be like they never left."

Leo knocked on the robot version of Adam, causing it to clang. 'Adam' turned to face Leo before flicking him on the forehead. Harper placed a hand up to her mouth, trying to suppress her smile.

"Ah!" Leo winced.

"What do you think?" Mr. Davenport asked.

"I think the excitement of having a billionaire dad just wore off." Leo replied bluntly as he rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah.... no thanks." Harper added with a tight smile.

Tasha strolled towards her husband. "Donald, I don't know about this. I kind of prefer Leo and Harper to have friends who can't malfunction and tear them limb from limb."

Adam, Bree and Chase walked into the living room, wearing their red, grey and black training suits. They stood beside Harper when they noticed the robots.

"What are those?" Bree asked, pointing at the robot version of herself.

"Oh, Dr. Franken brain here, is trying to replace you with creepy robots." Leo explained.

Harper motioned around the room. "Welcome to Crazy Town."

"Good morning." 'Adam' greeted when he was activated, making beeping and machinery noises. "The time is 11:22 am and the temperature is currently 68 degrees."

Adam scrunched his face up. "You made a robot out of me that just stands around telling people the time and the temperature?"

Mr. Davenport nodded. "Mhm."