5| RATS ON A TRAIN

In the morning, Adam, Bree and Chase were going to train which made Leo and Harper obviously very excited about it

In the morning, Adam, Bree and Chase were going to train which made Leo and Harper obviously very excited about it. They were eager to see how the bionic siblings trained. 

Down in the lab, the two teens stood beside Mr. Davenport behind the control panel while Adam, Bree and Chase stood on the other side wearing their red, grey and black training suits

"Okay, guys. The next phase of your training is handling extreme climates." Mr. Davenport explained to the bionic siblings. "So we'll frost Chase, bake Bree, and submerge Adam. That's not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival tanks and I can't wait to try it out." Chase then stepped into his capsule. "Okay, Chase, I'm setting your tube on 'Antarctic'. If it gets to be too much, just give me a sign."

"Bring it!" Chase challenged with a wide smile.

Mr. Davenport pressed a button on the control panel, causing a loud noise, singling that the capsule was powering up.

"Hey, that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather." Leo complained.

Bree scoffed. "Leo, if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam's morning breath."

"I don't have morning breath." Adam objected quickly. He then smiled. "It smells like that all day."

"I'm starting to think that you are the only normal one in this family, Bree." Harper said honestly. Bree chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kinds of climates. You're not." Mr. Davenport told his step-son.

"I can handle extreme cold." Leo countered.

Harper raised an eyebrow. "Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum."

Everyone began to laugh, causing Leo to frown. Then Mr. Davenport's phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his back pocket and answered it.

"Davenport? What?! Well, that's terrible!" Mr. Davenport exclaimed, concerned, as he began to pace the lab with Adam, Bree, Leo and Harper following him. "I mean, that's awesome. But that's terrible! I gotta do something."

With that, Mr. Davenport ended the call and put it back into his pocket with a worried expression.

"What's going on? What's so terrible?" Adam wondered.

"I created the world's fastest train, but now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville!" Mr. Davenport announced.

Bree furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, then what was awesome?"

"It's going like four-hundred miles an hour." He replied with an excited smile. "My entire career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train!" He went over to his desk and began typing on the computer. "I don't understand it! My design was flawless!"